Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it makes you feel better, I reserved in May 2018 (ordered June 27th) and I got the email too.. so your time will come soon I'm sure !

My concern is that I have to switch to financing so I hope they don't bump me down. Worst still.. they give everyone this big window.. what happens if your slot is taken by the time they read your email..
ugh..
Ok now this makes feel lot better. I don’t know how you guys have waited for 2 years when I am unable to wait for 2 months. Can’t complain I guess especially after seeing the 1st day reservation holders getting emails now.

• Funny
Reactions: phtp
Pick up my car today! Car is insane. There will be lots of deliveries happening in the next couple of weeks.

Attachments

• photo_2018-09-06_14-13-45.jpg
    photo_2018-09-06_14-13-45.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Love
Reactions: palon
Is first contact now email opposed to phone? My credit app was approved saturday but haven't heard anything since, so I called today, he said I should be expecting a call from my DA any time now and that the status of my car is that it just needs to be delivered to the final destination, which means its built!

Got contacted by email today! Day 1 reservation, config June 29; AWD; EAP, 18 Aero:

"My name is xxxxxxxxx and I work with our Model 3 delivery team. I am very excited to share the good news that your Model 3 is finishing with production and we are almost ready to set a delivery date.

In order to make this process as seamless as possible, we do need the following information to begin your delivery checklist and for your preferred terms to be confirmed in your Tesla Account:

1. Registration:
My Name - xxxxxxxxxx
My Address - xxxxxxxxxx
2. Method of payment: xxxxxxxxxx
3. Trade in: xxxxxxxxx

You can contact me directly by responding to this e-mail and I will reach out as soon as possible.

Thank you very much and congratulations!"

Edit: formating
Edit 2: checked my Tesla page, got a vin (1069xx) and a Sep 13 delivery date!!

Last edited:
Is first contact now email opposed to phone? My credit app was approved saturday but haven't heard anything since, so I called today, he said I should be expecting a call from my DA any time now and that the status of my car is that it just needs to be delivered to the final destination, which means its built!

That's funny. I got the email but no financing application or trade in appraisal request..

I think the call vs email depends on the rep. And end of quarter.. I suspect they are forcing them to get out as many as possible. So email is faster.

Hi All,

Late to the game here.

I received a call from DA last Tuesday, the left me a voice message and called me back about an hour later. He booked me in for delivery in Calgary for September 15th but did not have a VIN for me yet, and said he'd be sending me a follow up email in a couple of days. I didn't hear from him, so I called him back on holiday Monday and left him a message. He promptly emailed me my VIN and additional details on Tuesday morning.

I've heard of at least 2 other people taking delivery on September 15th in Calgary. I wonder how many vehicles they will be delivering that day?

Reserved: 4/1/2016
Invited: 4/30/2018
Configured: 6/30/2018
VIN: 106XXX
Delivery: 09/15/2018
Midnight Silver Metallic | Aero | PUP | LR | AWD | EAP

For those who got the email, do you still have the “edit design” option in your portal?

My edit button has been gone for weeks, way before the delivery appointment got confirmed. In fact, it disappeared a few days after I confirmed all my info (driver's license, payment, trade in, etc.) so that would be early July. I am not financing or trading in so maybe that's why.

My account page now shows a delivery date, but no location - September 24. Still haven't gotten any of these details via a DA though - just updates to my portal. Reserved early last year, configured June 28; AWD PUP w/white interior. I suspect delivery location will be the international center...

My account page now shows a delivery date, but no location - September 24. Still haven't gotten any of these details via a DA though - just updates to my portal. Reserved early last year, configured June 28; AWD PUP w/white interior. I suspect delivery location will be the international center...
It’s weird my suggested location is Oakville. Wonder if they are spreading out delivery events