Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds like the major AWD push is happening sooner. Just was advised I could potentially get car from IC mid September now (12th). I am delaying it so I can take delivery on a weekend at Lawrence instead and also hand off my current car to a family member in another city. I also bit the bullet and just added the FSD for $4K. The Tesla ISA confirmed no grace period to add it after taking delivery. I realize this option may not become fully operational for awhile but this at least locks me in for future hardware upgrades of FSD. It pains me to pay for it now but I am trying to future proof myself.

Sounds like the major AWD push is happening sooner. Just was advised I could potentially get car from IC mid September now (12th). I am delaying it so I can take delivery on a weekend at Lawrence instead and also hand off my current car to a family member in another city. I also bit the bullet and just added the FSD for $4K. The Tesla ISA confirmed no grace period to add it after taking delivery. I realize this option may not become fully operational for awhile but this at least locks me in for future hardware upgrades of FSD. It pains me to pay for it now but I am trying to future proof myself.

I still have no contact on my AWD order (reserved 3/31/2016, ordered June 27)

ok, I am waiting on AWD, Red Multicoat,LR,PUP,EAP,FSD reserved june 8th 2018 and ordered July 10th 2018. Congrats to all who are receiving delivery notifications..

If it makes you feel better, I reserved in May 2018 (ordered June 27th) and I got the email too.. so your time will come soon I'm sure !

My concern is that I have to switch to financing so I hope they don't bump me down. Worst still.. they give everyone this big window.. what happens if your slot is taken by the time they read your email..
ugh..