Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some photos of NL Wraps' work:
1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

Glam shots:
4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

Reactions: dailo
Heard back from NL Wraps. Pricing is as follows:
  • Chrome delete: 600.
  • Tint: 750 Solar Guard nano ceramic tint. 1 piece back windshield.
  • PPF: 1600 front end/4000 entire car. Includes stage 1 paint correction on covered parts.
  • Color Vinyl whole car wrap: 3500
He will work with you on pricing if you get more than one service.

Thanks.

NL Wraps is currently having a holiday promotion on Chrome Deletes. $500 from now through the holidays.

what's the difference between xpel and solar guard? 1 tint better than the other? Thinking about getting the car tinted only.
I'm not sure. I know both are pretty popular in terms of tint. Both are nano ceramic tints so you can't go wrong with either of them.

How much for the smoked lights?
Smoked lights were somewhere between $100 and $120. He charged me 100 since I got multiple services from him.

you personally didn't get PPF from NL on your car right? I'm just wondering if the wrap is noticeable at all up close.

I didn't get PPF done personally. I did see a PPF-ed Model 3 in the shop though. The film is barely noticeable. I believe there are only two seams - one on the bumper and one on the trunk. The blue Model 3 on post 26 was the car I saw.

Just got my car back from NL. Had a full tint job, plus fogged headlights. All in all, the car looks nice, however, there are scratches all over the rear windshield tint film. Ill wait a couple of days before I attempt to clean it. See whether that does anything (film is pretty dirty). If not, ill take the car back to them.