Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bear broke into Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very amusing pics. I clicked on this post because a real bear actually got into our Lexus a few years ago.

At our Lake Tahoe cabin my wife shouted at me early in the morning to accuse me of having left the car doors open. Sure enough the rear passenger-side door and driver's door were wide open. I had left the doors unlocked but closed, I told her. I called the sheriff's office to report that someone had apparently been rummaging through cars, leaving doors open. The dispatcher said, "You're not from around here, are you?" Then he told me to look closely and I would find that it was a black bear that had opened the doors.

Sure enough, we found muddy paw prints on the leather seats and center console but no damage; not even a scratch. That bear had opened the back door, climbed over the console, found no food, opened the front door and climbed out.

I guess it was a good thing the keys weren't in the car or he might have taken it for a joy ride. :)

I saw it at Costco last week and wondered fleetingly just how many people had 'GIANT BEAR' on their shopping list.
Hey, giant bears are great. I got a giant bear (not quite this giant, but still human-sized) for my wife back when we were dating. We had fun posing it around the house for awhile.

Of course, now it's consuming a giant amount of space in a storage unit until our son's old enough to play with it, so maybe it wasn't the best plan. :smile:

hehe nice pictures.
Just wondering if your car is new blue or old blue? I couldn't tell.

Here are some pictures from my last trip to the USA. I don't understand why everything is bigger in the USA.

IMG_0474 (2).jpg
IMG_0473 (2).jpg