Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Big Brake front rotors for Model 3/Y retrofit using CTS-V calipers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we already fulfilled the requirements needed to get the rotors manufactured, I can not add anyone else to this current order as they are already in production.

With that said, I’d be more than happy to facilitate another group buy (round 2) if we get a total of 5 committed buyers.

If you are interested, please send me a message.

I’ll edit the first post to reflect this.

Reactions: Dan Wang
Everyone that participated in round 1 has received a shipping confirmation. Since I am local to them, I received mine today. The quality of these rotors is amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_3661.jpg
    IMG_3661.jpg
    717.3 KB · Views: 235
I’ve read through these posts and I’m not sure if Girodisc requires 5 more buyers or if they do not because they’ve proven the design with the pioneers here?

I am waiting on my M3P and starting to gather parts for occasional track use, a bigger brake kit is one of the things on my list.

I’ve read through these posts and I’m not sure if Girodisc requires 5 more buyers or if they do not because they’ve proven the design with the pioneers here?

I am waiting on my M3P and starting to gather parts for occasional track use, a bigger brake kit is one of the things on my list.
They still require 5 for each run, as they don't stock these at the moment. It's more cost effective for them to make these in batches of 5 buyers, as stocking them may end up with inventory costs and issues.

BTW, I'm damned happy I went this route.

Are you guys ditching the brake shields or modifying them?
Ditched them.

Admin Note:
In order to be fair to existing official Vendors (paying advertisers) who help support the site, all group buys coordinated on TMC should be with existing Vendors. If you would like to arrange a group buy with a business that is not a TMC vendor, please encourage them to reach out to us and consider becoming one.

Status
Not open for further replies.