Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Metallic Model X Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gives me an error when I try to view any of your albums:
For some reason, even though the albums are set to "public", they require you to be a member of the Model X Group. That group has open membership. Just click the "Join Group" red button in the upper right corner. Once you're a member, you should be able to see any of the albums. It appears to be a quirk with the new forum software. Sorry.

Double trouble.

Version 2.jpg

Hi Everyone! We ordered a Blue Tesla X last week, and have < 24 hours to make changes. Chose black leather ... but we're wavering on switching to the Ultra White. I'd love to hear experiences--especially about wear, staining, cleaning--from Ultra White owners who have had their cars for a while. Thanks!

• Helpful
Reactions: AlsetRebu
The Ultra White seats are a breeze to take care of and still look as spotless as they were the day I took delivery. Any dirt that does get on them wipes off easily without a trace. Blue + White is a great combination and I have no regrets.

The Ultra White seats are a breeze to take care of and still look as spotless as they were the day I took delivery. Any dirt that does get on them wipes off easily without a trace. Blue + White is a great combination and I have no regrets.

Same experience here! Two children under three years old kicking and playing in the car. No problem with dirt (yet!). No regrets with my BigblueWhite. Makes the X extra special IMO:cool: