Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kenna would like to see signature #2 if you get anywhere close to UTAH. :)
IMG_0791.JPG

Go with the Signature Red. The only reason I'm not is that our Model S is Signature Red, and my Roadster is a similar color red. The totaling of our RAV4-EV (blue) and subsequent replacement with a white one opens up blue for the Model X...

I'm a blue car guy. We're still in discussion at my house about who gets the Model X. If my wife wins it'll be her's and we'll get sig red.

Lincoln avenue is not too far from me (I'm at the top of town on 26th). Too awesome! My 4 year old will be proud to ask you if your car goes "way too fast" or "way way way too fast" (it's how he refers to electric cars). He'll probably tell you how magnets work as well (too much Bill Nye). My wife and I are excited to see it! We were waiting for the X to drop before we decided which to get.

Lincoln avenue is not too far from me (I'm at the top of town on 26th). Too awesome! My 4 year old will be proud to ask you if your car goes "way too fast" or "way way way too fast" (it's how he refers to electric cars). He'll probably tell you how magnets work as well (too much Bill Nye). My wife and I are excited to see it! We were waiting for the X to drop before we decided which to get.

Hahh .. it's Owatonna. Nothing is too far from anything. Our first house was on St. Paul Road, which is a bit closer to you. And McKinley was my school til 5th grade.

Welcome to the forum.

Hahh .. it's Owatonna. Nothing is too far from anything. Our first house was on St. Paul Road, which is a bit closer to you. And McKinley was my school til 5th grade.

Welcome to the forum.

Hahaha! Good point, I'm used to measuring distances in how tired I'll be on my giant downhill mountain bike to pedal there. For example, the Blast is closer than some other places in town that are the same physical distance because you get ice-cream at the end! Thanks for the welcome. I tend towards lurking on most forums, because once I sign up I feel I'm required to maintain a presence.

Hahaha! Good point, I'm used to measuring distances in how tired I'll be on my giant downhill mountain bike to pedal there. For example, the Blast is closer than some other places in town that are the same physical distance because you get ice-cream at the end! Thanks for the welcome. I tend towards lurking on most forums, because once I sign up I feel I'm required to maintain a presence.

Blast! No. Go upstairs. Best pizza ever. :)

I'll be sure to let you know when I'm in town -- I may fly back in a few weeks & will be checking to see if I can *borrow* a Model S.

I'm starting to post in various threads re configuration, road trip, etc ... so thought we could corral it all in one thread. :)

Configured Sept 1, 2015

No doubt I'll pick up a set of 20s and put winter tires on - but first things first :). The cold weather package may be jettisoned if it really is going to impact delivery date. Finding out now.

I'm planning a roadtrip after delivery (and Xpel) - most likely one circular route through SoCal, Texas, South Bend, Chicago, MN, Idaho, PNW, and home. Once I know, I'll post - and then keep it updated daily with supercharging plans via my twitter account (Bonnie Norman (@bonnienorman) | Twitter). I'd love it if I could meet people in various locations and show the X.

Congrats Bonnie. Let us know all further details (especially actual delivery date). I know you've got to be excited.

Congratulations, Bonnie! I'd love to see you at Redondo or Fountain Valley, I can reach either rather easily.

I think you mentioned a 'SteveZ' earlier? Would this happen to be a fellow who really likes videogames and worked for a while at a place called 'Working Designs'...? If so, this is indeed a Small World!

He would know me online as 'Red Ronin' if it is the same guy...