Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if it's possible to retrofit the winter package. If as they state it'll delay delivery, and Bonnie doesn't want to delay delivery, then maybe it could be put in later?

Our car, Signature #1, will be blue. No road trip planned.
Congratulations!

I don't want to take a lengthy road trip until clear bra material is applied. The application on the Signature S by Tesla Motors works great, but damage has occurred where they didn't put the material. With a Fremont delivery, I would like to put some temporary material on the hood before driving home, carefully. Clear bra installers in the city of Fremont must make a fortune if they do the work quickly and carefully after new owners take delivery.

Aside:
<snip>With a Fremont delivery, I would like to put some temporary material on the hood before driving home, carefully.<snip>
u8USAru.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonnie, I'm in the P1100s for the MX. We love our MS. But are planning to trade it in. My wife however says she needs to see one in the flesh before she can commit, since we love the MS so much. (2 young girls and desire for AWD and more range have us thinking upgrade). I'm thinking if things go according to plan, we'd probably be able to take delivery during the year-end rush to meet delivery goals (a la Dec 2012 with the MS).

Thus, not sure if we'd get a chance to see one in the flesh before we'd have to commit. So a trip through AZ would be much appreciated!

I'm sure others are interested too for similar reasons. Might I suggest using something like the app Glympse for periods of your journey to let people know where you are and your ETA at certain destinations?

Congrats on the order! You are the envy of everyone!