Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boone, NC: Installed a Public Charger and HPWC For Our Customers & Our Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tomp...Had lunch at makoto's today. Ronald said it was in the 70's.The 16 A is out in front. Ran in to 2 Road Rangers eating there. I ask them what they were driving, they said F150. :scared: HUK.

IMG_1636.JPG

We stopped by on our way back from the "All Superchargers Lead to DC" rally. Ronald and Gwen went out of their way to host us (we got in the bar way early) and the food was great. We are making a 2800 mile East Coast run in May and will visit them again on May 15 (hint hint). You have to hear their story on how they got this restaurant in Boone.

So, this got me thinking (and pardon me if this has been talked about before) could private companies/entities purchase/install a Tesla Supercharger? Has this been done?

Wondered this myself... there are cool temporary superchargers that are mounted to a skid that could be purchased and deployed. There is one in a mall in Bethesda, MD.

Very far from the OPs topic, except, that I would consider putting on in the Research Triangle Park Region of NC if we could.

Wondered this myself... there are cool temporary superchargers that are mounted to a skid that could be purchased and deployed. There is one in a mall in Bethesda, MD.

Very far from the OPs topic, except, that I would consider putting on in the Research Triangle Park Region of NC if we could.

Greetings, sir. Fancy having a beer with a couple of local wannabes sometime?