Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new Model Y problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my model Y delivered three weeks ago and from day three it has been sitting in service I don’t know what to do and what are my options I was told that the 12 V battery needs to be replaced I was also told that the Body control module and power control system needs to be replaced. I got the alerts saying that the car cannot be started due to low voltage and serveral other alerts on day 3.

I called my sales he cannot do anything for me. Should I file a lemon dispute?

• Informative
Reactions: cwerdna
I got my model Y delivered three weeks ago and from day three it has been sitting in service I don’t know what to do and what are my options I was told that the 12 V battery needs to be replaced I was also told that the Body control module and power control system needs to be replaced. I got the alerts saying that the car cannot be started due to low voltage and serveral other alerts on day 3.

I called my sales he cannot do anything for me. Should I file a lemon dispute?
Have them give you a loaner!

Reactions: whisperingshad
lemon laws vary from state to state, generally would have to be in for service repeatedly for the same issue before lemon laws could be factored in. Its still in warranty so the 12V and BCM would be covered anyways.