Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bristol delivery collection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used this one: mykeln/teslaprep. But to be honest I'm not that anal about such things and I was only really concerned about the paint since everything else can be sorted after/under warranty (and it's unlikely you'll spot EVERYTHING even if you spend an hour with a fine comb before driving off).

I noticed the tiniest amount of condensation in the passenger side rear light earlier when I was sorting the rear numberplate out. But it has been sat somewhere since getting off the boat for ~3 weeks under 2 storms so I'll just keep an eye on it now it's in use and being heated etc.

Otherwise no, no issues at all that I can see.
Looks good. Glad you like your car and had a great delivery experience

I used this one: mykeln/teslaprep. But to be honest I'm not that anal about such things and I was only really concerned about the paint since everything else can be sorted after/under warranty (and it's unlikely you'll spot EVERYTHING even if you spend an hour with a fine comb before driving off).

I noticed the tiniest amount of condensation in the passenger side rear light earlier when I was sorting the rear numberplate out. But it has been sat somewhere since getting off the boat for ~3 weeks under 2 storms so I'll just keep an eye on it now it's in use and being heated etc.

Otherwise no, no issues at all that I can see.

Did you get shopping hooks and matt in the frunk?

Collected white M3 LR from Bristol today. Overall good experience, arrived 40 min early - cars were already parked but without reg. Quickly found my one by vin. In general car was all ok. No major problems.
Raised few little ones for Tesla to fix later.
- tiny chip/missing paint on the front bumper (size 2mm)
- indicators (ones with cameras) not installed properly other cars had them more hidden/flatter (see attachment).

Received car with 72% charge - asked to get car with 90 but they said that there is only limited amount of charge that can give as every 2 hours they are getting new delivery.

Very short video with my trip back.

This car is soooo fast!!!!

Attachments

• 20200311_134815.jpg
    20200311_134815.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
We picked our LR AWD from Bristol today. Was great to see Dylan (who did our test drive back in October) again. There were 6 collections going on at the same time at midday today - it sounded like that was a busy session for them. We had arrived at The Mall super-early (due to bus timetables), so we had time to spot the car in the car park, then go inside and fill out the finance paperwork and online multiple choice questions.
The car had 88% charge when we collected it, so more than enough to get us home. The car looked basically great, but Dylan did point out a small paint issue on the boot lid - it'll get reported for correction.

We picked our LR AWD from Bristol today. Was great to see Dylan (who did our test drive back in October) again. There were 6 collections going on at the same time at midday today - it sounded like that was a busy session for them. We had arrived at The Mall super-early (due to bus timetables), so we had time to spot the car in the car park, then go inside and fill out the finance paperwork and online multiple choice questions.
The car had 88% charge when we collected it, so more than enough to get us home. The car looked basically great, but Dylan did point out a small paint issue on the boot lid - it'll get reported for correction.

Dylan was great. I was initially handled by girl who was not helpful at all - Dylan took over later.

Picked mine up from Bristol today. 90% charge. One small chip on the edge of the bonnet and the bumper alignment could have been better on one side but overall it was a great experience. Dylan seems to be doing all the heavy-lifting on collection days.

Took it for a spin up to the Membury supercharger and the back home to sit on the drive and update software via my mobile. Unfortunately my Wi-fi signal isn’t strong enough to reach the drive.

Reactions: aerowave