TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Build 2.42.40 improves USB audio

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by LastGas, Oct 30, 2016.

1. BertL

BertL Active Member

Yes. Has been reported in parallel threads.

2. supratachophobia

supratachophobia Active Member

How do we do that?

3. BertL

BertL Active Member

I have tried both using the Report function as well as sending an email to the Mods. They are the only ones that could do it. I think they are busy or they may not have the same POV as I do on the importance of ongoing thread consolidation, so I have stopped with my suggestions.

4. supratachophobia

Odd, I've noticed then very responsive in the past. I'll send a note as well. Which threads do we need consolidated? Comprehensive / .40 improves / ???

5. supratachophobia

Hey, I'd just like to try and direct people to what seems like the main USB bug list for v8 (seperate from the main v8 thread because it parses out just the audio headaches). So maybe if we could just place any new items that you think should go here, into the main thread here Comprehensive USB Bug List with perhaps a short synopsis of the open issue, it might help garner better response/discussion.

• Like x 1