Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying a ‘23 MY Standard Range - Please educate me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I accepted the agreement but the delivery date is still TBD. No changes for me.
9ED639DF-51E5-4A49-B3C6-914C7D0BCB0F.jpeg

Do you have all these docs when you login through web by chance? The motor vehicle purchase agreement is the new one from today.

Thanks for the nice update.
Mine is 074 range as well.
How long after you signed tesla vision did you receive the final purchase agreement?
Is down payment or final payment required prior to scheduling delivery?
Payment unlocked for me earlier today and I noticed the agreement this morning… so unfortunately it doesn’t look like the Tesla vision attestation thing was related.

Reactions: somepaladin
My payment has been unlocked the entire time. I sent my agent the USAA form (Tesla sends directly to bank for final payment of exact amount) on the second day. I think all of the documentation stuff just depends on when your agent decides to unlock it.

Though, I have a "Schedule Delivery Appointment" page with a dim blue button now. I don't remember that before.

I am in the same boat as Alex. Got my final payment sheet dated today, 2/24.
No EDD anymore.
PA749XX

Reactions: dion009 and Alex425
I heard via 510 text today that my order is already built and is getting ready to be shipped. Its possible your diff SA might got wrong info or the guy who texted me got the wrong info… lol they did us wrong saying this is coming soon inventory lawl….
Anyone get any updates on their MYSR yet? My EDD is still TBD since last Wednesday.
I called again today and they told me it’s still not built. OD 2/9. ETA TBD