Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying a ‘23 MY Standard Range - Please educate me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My tesla app still showing EDD 3/1-3/24 since this weekend. 510 text said my order is built but not shipped yet. I dont know if this info is accurate though
When did u get the txt. I got an email from local SA on 2/13 4 days after OD saying it was built and is on its way. Later found out from them that coz it was an inventory item that's their process and they expected it for delivery 2 weeks. They later checked and confirmed vehicle is still pre production and the email was just a local prep per process for delivery 😔.

When did u get the txt. I got an email from local SA on 2/13 4 days after OD saying it was built and is on its way. Later found out from them that coz it was an inventory item that's their process and they expected it for delivery 2 weeks. They later checked and confirmed vehicle is still pre production and the email was just a local prep per process for delivery 😔.
Are you saying it takes over 2 weeks t deliver?

Are you saying it takes over 2 weeks t deliver?
Just noticed you are new to the group. From what I see this is pretty much the story for most of the MYAWD inventory orders in and around 2/9 I have not heard anyone took delivery from that inventory dump. Let me know if you have seen anywhere. Have the VIN from day one but no use. No idea when they will be built. The coming soon inventory thing was fake.

got the text last friday

Just noticed you are new to the group. From what I see this is pretty much the story for most of the MYAWD inventory orders in and around 2/9 I have not heard anyone took delivery from that inventory dump. Let me know if you have seen anywhere. Have the VIN from day one but no use. No idea when they will be built. The coming soon inventory thing was fake.
Same I ordered 2/10 and now only have TBD.

Same kinda upset they dropped like 400 and haven’t even produced ones from 2/10
For all we know, those could be the same ones...or the next batch people will will waiting for that are "coming soon."

The only things we do know:
1. Nobody knows anything.
2. Everything is subject to change.
3. VIN numbers mean nothing.
4. NOBODY knows anything.
5. All of us have EDD roughly 2/20 - 3/20 and we will see what happens at the end of March.

For all we know, those could be the same ones...or the next batch people will will waiting for that are "coming soon."

The only things we do know:
1. Nobody knows anything.
2. Everything is subject to change.
3. VIN numbers mean nothing.
4. NOBODY knows anything.
5. All of us have EDD roughly 2/20 - 3/20 and we will see what happens at the end of March.
GreenCoffee on another MYAWD thread mentioned seeing 2/14 build date Austin cars being delivered on 2/27. He saw other people taking deliveries about 12 to 15 days from build date. If this trend continues, I should be expecting delivery of my MYAWD around 3/4~3/6 assuming waitingfortesla.com build date 2/18 is accurate.... We are all still within the normal time window!

Seen a bunch of Austin built units at the long beach store, 2/14 build dates delivered there on 2/27 so 13 days from factory assembly line to the store in SoCal, have seen similar people post about 12 to 15 days from build date, if you get the build date from SA or the 510 number you have a better idea on delivery date. Maybe?

Reactions: dion009
GreenCoffee on another MYAWD thread mentioned seeing 2/14 build date Austin cars being delivered on 2/27. He saw other people taking deliveries about 12 to 15 days from build date. If this trend continues, I should be expecting delivery of my MYAWD around 3/4~3/6 assuming waitingfortesla.com build date 2/18 is accurate.... We are all still within the normal time window!
He didn't say any of them being MYAWD. Could be MYLR? was there any MYAWD deliveries happening? I wish there was at least an EDD for me. Mine is showing TBD.