Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA HOV Stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Application mailed: 1/1/2019
Check cashed: 2/8/2019
Purple stickers received: 2/9/2019

I did not cut the sticker since I have a white car. I did use RPM Tesla's precut film protection and I only placed one sticker for now (I used just one with white stickers for 2.5 years and no problems... I'm hoping if I get pulled over for it that it's just a fix it ticket).

Last edited:
I put mine on magnetic sign material (that has been cut to the same shape) and then stick them on my trunk lid. Did the same when I had green stickers on my ELR.

As a red P3D owner, I'm happy with my red stickers.

But the real point is that the stickers are absolutely awful. I hate that California uses them instead of giving special license plates or something.

But the real point is that the stickers are absolutely awful. I hate that California uses them instead of giving special license plates or something.
It's stupid, because they would make more money. Who wouldn't pay $50 to not put them on their car. We already have personalized license plates. We already can put a whale or palm trees, or even Snoopy on our plates. Why not EV

Reactions: Maximilien