Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yup 13-31 still. no VIN. Ordered 2/26:

- LR AWD
- Midnight Silver
- Induction Wheels
- Black Interior
- Five Seater
- Autopilot
Your situation seems odd. I ordered on 02/19 with the same exact specs as you and I had been vin matched twice already. I don't if this makes any difference but I'm located in Sacramento and my pickup will happenin Rocklin Ca which is like 30 mins away.

• Informative
Reactions: tierneyalvin
Has anyones deliver date range disappeared all-together? Mine once said Marc 6-28 but disappeared earlier this week and never came back. SA says everything looks fine on his end

ordered 2/25/21 Los Angeles
MY LR AWD
Pearl White
20" Wheels
Black Int
7 seater
no FSD

Has anyones deliver date range disappeared all-together? Mine once said Marc 6-28 but disappeared earlier this week and never came back. SA says everything looks fine on his end

ordered 2/25/21 Los Angeles
MY LR AWD
Pearl White
20" Wheels
Black Int
7 seater
no FSD
Mine was ordered 1/28/21 with initial estimate 2/9-3/9 everything disappeared on 2/14, until 3/10 when I got my vin.

Ordered 2/26
MY LR, White, White/Black Interior, Induction Wheels, No Tow Hitch
Requested delivery to OC

On 3/11, an estimated delivery date of 3/15 - 3/20. Checked this morning and now it just shows 2-5 weeks from order place date.

My sales advisor texted me and said that the timeline is pretty much now until end of March.

On 3/11, an estimated delivery date of 3/15 - 3/20. Checked this morning and now it just shows 2-5 weeks from order place date.

My sales advisor texted me and said that the timeline is pretty much now until end of March.
I bet you get yours before end of March, I hear they like to hit those Q1 goals! I have a delivery on 3/13 but I completed my order back on 2/7, so you will probably beat my wait time.

California There is Hope! Just received my Vin, I called my Local Center and I am Scheduled for Delivery this Saturday!

Order Details: 1/26, MY LR, Midnight Silver, BLK interior, 7 seats, Full Self Driving, no hitch, 20” wheels. Location: Santa Barbara

****Vin143
***Update got call from local center and pickup tomorrow is confirmed! Car is on the lot already ready and he says is going trough inspection now. Advisor said car Bday is 3/9. FYI... California may take longer to get a vin but we get it much faster than east coast. Got Vin 3/10 called right away and scheduled delivery for 3/13. So hang in there as soon as you get a vin call and pick up should be fast.