Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California Model 3 MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wasn't getting any updates or changes in my account to So have been calling them every day. But Today the service agent asked me to upload my current car insurance information and did help clear out any missing information. So I feel more optimistic now about getting my Vin sometime next week.

order 11/25/18
MR wh/Bk
EAP
No reservation
No previous owner

Reactions: SMAlset
Picked my car up this morning at the Fremont Delivery Center. Great experience. Met me promptly at my appointed time, went to the car, found 3 issues so they took the car back to service and repaired them all in 20 mins.

Probably 20-25 people receiving there car around the same time. Plenty of employees to deal with all of them.

Here a photo of the delivery center parking lot. There was another lot a few blocks away that had over 500 cars in it.

Picked my car up this morning at the Fremont Delivery Center. Great experience. Met me promptly at my appointed time, went to the car, found 3 issues so they took the car back to service and repaired them all in 20 mins.

Probably 20-25 people receiving there car around the same time. Plenty of employees to deal with all of them.

Here a photo of the delivery center parking lot. There was another lot a few blocks away that had over 500 cars in it.

What were the issues you had?

What were the issues you had?
The leather on the rear door had a slight tear, the charging door was not flush when it closed and the driver's mirror range of motion was too far towards the car. Meaning I couldn't position the mirror out far enough. Because that is a safety issue I got moved to the front of the service line and thought that was the only issue they were going to fix, but they fixed all three.

An overall great delivery experience it was just all of the stress and communication leading up to it that sucked.

Reactions: SMAlset and Jivas