Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance Waiting Room...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you! Hoping that you too get your VIN ASAP, if you haven't already... I am starting to get excited to have an electric car in the house, I have no expectations but certainly hopeful!

I think the thought of filling the car up at home and at work rocks! I'm excited to get back to electric.

I used to have a hybrid, an 07 Prius, but the kids wanted to murder one another in the back seat (sitting side by side).

So we got a Palisade to handle that issue and it turns out, separating them by adding a third row didn't help. It's just an immaturity thing they need to grow out of..

So, out with the Palisade and into the MYP we go!!

Reactions: majo
Order 2/9 W/W MYP
EDD now 3/26 - 3/31
Fremont VIN assigned

I see that Tesla updated the info about the tax incentive on the order page to read “deliveries by March 31 before the IRS issues an update” Anyone else in the waiting rooms concerned you won’t take delivery before the 3/31? I would be a little bummed if I wasn’t able to get the tax incentive, but still excited about getting a 2023 MYP. Currently leasing a 2020 MYLR and from all that I’m reading online, I should be very happy with the improvements of the 2023 model. Okay…back to waiting on a delivery date….😕

Reactions: Mr_Joe
MYP/Black Ext./White Int.
Edmonton, AB, Canada
OD: March 18, 2023
EDD1: June 18 - June 30, 2023
EDD2: May - July, 2023

Any MYPs in western Canada still waiting? Oddly enough I have not had much updates since my initial order date of March 18th. Also reading more into the new MYP being shipped out of China and now its starting to make me wonder with white interior no longer being offered, if my previously selected white interior order from March would be built out of US..

MYP/Black Ext./White Int.
Edmonton, AB, Canada
OD: March 18, 2023
EDD1: June 18 - June 30, 2023
EDD2: May - July, 2023

Any MYPs in western Canada still waiting? Oddly enough I have not had much updates since my initial order date of March 18th. Also reading more into the new MYP being shipped out of China and now its starting to make me wonder with white interior no longer being offered, if my previously selected white interior order from March would be built out of US..
I would have expected that yours would still be from the US, based on OD. I took a look on the Tesla china page, and you can still get MYP with a white interior...

I would have expected that yours would still be from the US, based on OD. I took a look on the Tesla china page, and you can still get MYP with a white interior...
Yeah I think they mainly go by the OD but I was just curious with the new update past weekend about the changes to interior option and range adjustment on their website..

pain in the ass waiting for MYP still.. lol

Ok my 2022 MYLR was totaled. 7 months old 2993 miles (im ok sad about my car tho first elec loved it)

Ordered MYP on 4-21-23 Performance, Silver Metallic, Trailer Hitch (maybe a little more protection)
EDD was the last week of April 24-28
Picked up on 5-3-23 :)

Attachments

• Tesla 1st pic.jpg
    Tesla 1st pic.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 77
  • mikes tesla 1.jpg
    mikes tesla 1.jpg
    622.1 KB · Views: 58
  • mikes tesla 2.jpg
    mikes tesla 2.jpg
    667.1 KB · Views: 55
Red on white MYP
Oklahoma City (will go through the Kansas City location)
OD: 4/30
EDD: May 2023
EDD2 (changed on 5/10): May 23 - June 20

No VIN yet

Have received identical "what to expect" emails a week apart that got me excited each time thinking I was getting a VIN, but nah.