Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance Waiting Room...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue/Black MYP --> Blue/White MYP
OD - Jan 24, 2023
Changed colour: Feb 3, 2023
EDD - Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2023
updated EDD - Feb 22 - Mar 22, 2023
text for upcoming VIN - Feb 17, 2023
text to schedule delivery - Feb 21, 2023
completed all the steps including confirm financing then VIN appeared on Feb 21, 2023
Delivery scheduled for Feb 28, 2023
text regarding delay in transit of the MYP - Feb 24, 2023
New delivery date scheduled - Mar 8, 2023
confirmed with SA through text on Feb 24, 2024- Factory gated date for the MYP was Feb 21, 2023, truck ETA Mar 2, 2023.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blue/Black MYP --> Blue/White MYP
OD - Jan 24, 2023
Changed colour: Feb 3, 2023
EDD - Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2023
updated EDD - Feb 22 - Mar 22, 2023
text for upcoming VIN - Feb 17, 2023
text to schedule delivery - Feb 21, 2023
completed all the steps including confirm financing then VIN appeared on Feb 21, 2023
Delivery scheduled for Feb 28, 2023
text regarding delay in transit of the MYP - Feb 24, 2023
New delivery date scheduled - Mar 8, 2023
confirmed with SA through text on Feb 24, 2024- Factory gated date for the MYP was Feb 21, 2023, truck ETA Mar 2, 2023.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Maybe our MYP’s will be transport buddies as mine is also going to Calgary 😆.

means they are both delayed by this truck carrying them 😅
Just got notice that my MYP has arrived and is going through inspection and asking when would am I available this week to schedule delivery. Now to try and book it for PPF before we bring it home (3 hour drive away). I actually emailed them this morning to ask when it might arrive as j can’t see any estimates online.

Reactions: kfc2
Just got notice that my MYP has arrived and is going through inspection and asking when would am I available this week to schedule delivery. Now to try and book it for PPF before we bring it home (3 hour drive away). I actually emailed them this morning to ask when it might arrive as j can’t see any estimates online.

What's the 8th letter of your VIN? E or F?

Can you post in this survey, if you haven't, yet?

To date, the North America Model Y has traditionally had the 980 rear motor for the Performance and the 990 motor for the Long Range. But my 2023 LR has a new hairpin motor called the 4D1 (which is supposed to be an upgrade to the 980 Performance motor). It turns out there are at least a few...

What's the 8th letter of your VIN? E or F?

Can you post in this survey, if you haven't, yet?

To date, the North America Model Y has traditionally had the 980 rear motor for the Performance and the 990 motor for the Long Range. But my 2023 LR has a new hairpin motor called the 4D1 (which is supposed to be an upgrade to the 980 Performance motor). It turns out there are at least a few...
It’s an F as it’s a Performance Model Y.

When they said mine was delayed.. they said truck arrives mar 2.

Which shop you getting ppf at?

Congratulations!

Reactions: Mr_Joe
Hello everyone, with all the Model Y demand mania right now, I thought there should be a separate thread for those who ordered the Performance version since it has a separate delivery timeline... If you ordered a Performance version and wish to participate, please list your Configuration, Order Date, Current EDD and Location.

Red/Black/Tow
OD: 01/29
EDD: Mar 05 - Mar 31
No VIN
Southern California.
Quick update, my EDD changed today to a smaller window; Mar 06 - Mar 20.