Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn’t either. They are working very hard (hundreds of deliveries a day at delivery locations if you read the threads) and it just causes more work for them and if you want your car this year sticking with your appointment as is is your best bet. I’m betting your car has already been assigned to a carrier and the delivery center has fit you and your car (need to have parking space for it) in on their calendar so trying to switch locations will cause logistics problems for them along with scheduling appointments.
Good points, thanks...

Reactions: SMAlset
Don’t want to pester my SA so I got on chat to ask whether there was any information regarding my order... considering people who ordered after me with the same config already have deliveries scheduled and I haven’t even gotten a vin.

chat rep gave me a “we usually deliver all the way until 11:59pm on the 31st so it could be anytime”. Before I could type anything, chat rep said “thanks for your patience. Bye for now” and disconnected to chat lmaooooo I’m hurt.

so what now!
That is nutty...I noticed the text(hour after receiving it) after you, but had an almost full slate of options for delivery on the 26th and 27th. There was not a slot for 12 pm on the 27th, and I took the 12th on the 26th.

I wonder if you need to keep hitting that page? Maybe they have slots reserved for "higher priority-whatever that means" purchasers, and once they select one, a potential which was being held for them would open up.

Maybe triple check that you refresh the browser and click on the 26th or 27th(the 2 dates mentioned for Bay Area deliveries in the thread today) GOOD LUCK!

Were you delivering to Fremont? This is what my page looks like (and I've been refreshing hourly):

upload_2019-12-22_12-45-24.png

Reactions: Kristina
Ordered 11/17 MSM SR+ black interior Aero, no FSD
received a text this morning also telling me my car would exit the factory on 12/25 and to schedule delivery at Burbank. it gave me several options for time on just the 27th and 28th. Im still keeping the extra "inventory" order of a LR AWD in case something happens. I was told the "inventory" car I ordered is still at the factory and is only planned to be at Burbank.

I wouldn’t either. They are working very hard (hundreds of deliveries a day at delivery locations if you read the threads) and it just causes more work for them and if you want your car this year sticking with your appointment as is is your best bet. I’m betting your car has already been assigned to a carrier and the delivery center has fit you and your car (need to have parking space for it) in on their calendar so trying to switch locations will cause logistics problems for them along with scheduling appointments.

I agree. You've got a delivery date which there's still people that don't. It will be here before you know it!

My delivery appointment shows up on my account, but still no VIN or MVPA. Anyone know when should I see these items? Delivery is 12/26 and the credit union needs the VIN and is obviously closed on Christmas day.
according to my text when my appointment was set up "your vin will appear in your tesla Account 1-2 days before your model 3 exits the factory" so you should have some time from that till delivery