Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 11/14
12/17 selected between 12/22-12/31 pickup dates
12/22 received a text saying my M3 would leave the factory on 12/24 and pickup is on 12/26
They also said I would receive a VIN 1-2 days before it left the factory but still no VIN yet

Reactions: sslack18
I’m scheduled to pick up my car on 12/26 in Buena Park. Still frustrated because they under cut me on my trade in. I received a call asking for current mileage on my truck. I logged into my account and I now owe an additional $1500 because they lowered the price in my trade in. I went to carmax on 12/3 and they won’t honor this price anymore.

original order was 10/8. I want this process to be over with.

Reactions: iamnid
I’m scheduled to pick up my car on 12/26 in Buena Park. Still frustrated because they under cut me on my trade in. I received a call asking for current mileage on my truck. I logged into my account and I now owe an additional $1500 because they lowered the price in my trade in. I went to carmax on 12/3 and they won’t honor this price anymore.

That's frustrating. I'm worried about this too because we're unloading a car and they gave a fair trade in price originally.

Sell to Carvana! They gave me more than Tesla and carmax and handing me a check on the spot. It was very easy.

Urgh

7C9108D8-30AD-4C79-A4BC-D4EBF554DB39.gif

Lots of LR available. Meanwhile, those of us who ordered SR+ back in October have yet to receive a VIN, MVPA or, really, any indication that we will get our cars in the next week or so. This sucks and has been the worst car buying experience ever.

Lots of LR available. Meanwhile, those of us who ordered SR+ back in October have yet to receive a VIN, MVPA or, really, any indication that we will get our cars in the next week or so. This sucks and has been the worst car buying experience ever.

Yeah, I noticed that. I haven't seen any SR+ cars showing up on the inventory website. I'm not sure what color/trim combo you have on order, but a white AWD with 18's is available now. If it means getting the extra $1,875 vs missing the credit for an SR+ delivery for next year it might be worth the difference to consider upgrading. It's a lot more car with the nicer interior and long range battery.

Yeah, I noticed that. I haven't seen any SR+ cars showing up on the inventory website. I'm not sure what color/trim combo you have on order, but a white AWD with 18's is available now. If it means getting the extra $1,875 vs missing the credit for an SR+ delivery for next year it might be worth the difference to consider upgrading. It's a lot more car with the nicer interior and long range battery.
I got white/black with 18s. This was going to be my cheap commuter car, I'm not going to go for the up-sell to a LR AWD.

Chuckling to myself about the utter nonsense that was on the website up until about a week ago saying that if you order now, you'll get delivery by 12/31 -- yeah, right!

I got white/black with 18s. This was going to be my cheap commuter car, I'm not going to go for the up-sell to a LR AWD.

Chuckling to myself about the utter nonsense that was on the website up until about a week ago saying that if you order now, you'll get delivery by 12/31 -- yeah, right!

Yeah, I understand. I think they are building the SR+ models on 12/31 which would require you to do a Fremont delivery if you want one. But they may surprise you. You still have one week. Good luck with it.

As per the tentative delivery text my car should come off factory floor by evening but i still havent received any vin. My cousin who's car is suppose to be build on 29 already got his vin. he ordered 1 month after me and have the same car except for the 19 inch wheels for him and areo for me.

Reactions: kkres