Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally have my VIN! 94XXX.
Scheduled delivery is for Sunday, 12/27, however I'll need to wait until at least Monday or Tuesday since my credit union is closed this weekend and they need my VIN to finalize the loan. Hopefully Tesla doesn't give my car to someone else. o_O

Update: Tesla is accommodating my situation and understands that most banks are closed this weekend, and pushed my deliver back to Tuesday! Picking up at Costa Mesa soon! :D

Im in SF and just got a text saying that the car is being made in next 1-2 days with estimated delivery on 29th! No Vin yet. Im actually out of town until 30th and not comfortable with new car sitting on the street for few days before we arrive because of break-ins. Is Tesla flexible with delivery date?

Did you get it? How is it? We’ve got close VINs and I’m curious if any issues
Not yet. I got an email with direct drop instructions, which said their drop off times are 9am to 6pm, however still no delivery. I’ve been texting the number that sends the delivery notifications, but he/she is very slow to respond and usually unhelpful. How are people getting in touch with their DAs?

Im in SF and just got a text saying that the car is being made in next 1-2 days with estimated delivery on 29th! No Vin yet. Im actually out of town until 30th and not comfortable with new car sitting on the street for few days before we arrive because of break-ins. Is Tesla flexible with delivery date?

Same location and same text with you. Yes, you can call Tesla to reschedule.

Picked up our Y a few hours ago (LR Blue/White, 20", ordered 12/4) at the Serramonte SC, a day early. I called the SC this morning to ask about the scheduled midnight pickup and the SA told me the car was on the lot and I could pickup today.

Overall, the car looked great. Slight gap in the backseat with the center seat, but nothing to fuss about.

There seems to be some underspray inside the door jam on both the driver and passenger side front and the carpeting underneath the seat on the driver side and passenger side seem a little off, but again, nothing to fuss over.

The bonus was...the 128gb USB that came with the car and was already plugged into the USB in the glove compartment for sentry.

Drove the car immediately to MUM Sports in Fremont for PPF and tint.

I personally cannot tell if it's the updated headlights or not, but it doesn't really matter to me.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr. James