Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Call from SC regarding EAP/FSD on a M3P+ not delivered yet.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Jan 21 with EAP... car is now on the way to me with delivery in the next 10 days or so (Vancouver, BC).

Got a call from my SC to let me know that when I take delivery they will offer me FSD at no cost. He said that it was to offset the price reductions. All I know is I ordered a M3 will all the boxes checked and they will deliver a car that has all the current boxes ticked for $600 more.. which seems great to me considering the cost of EAP to FSD before.. the real happy news is he specifically said it would include hardware upgrade as well but I think that also means cars built as recently as a few weeks ago are not HW3 yet...

Arkansas, was told my undelivered Model 3 ordered with EAP will include FSD for free, but otherwise my purchase price will remain the same. I'm OK with that, I just want to see proof before I take delivery.

The delivery was a bit rocky with paperwork.. Took longer than I expected. FSD was not there on delivery and I had to ask Delivery Agent to create a ticket for Service to add it. I was told the ticket was closed and it should be in my account tomorrow. Let's see if that happens. Will report back in a few days.

Hi smoro, how did it go at delivery? Did you get FSD as part of your configuration and how does it show in your account/paperwork?
So I spoke to the delivery agent today and mentioned I still do not see it on my account and they said wait until next week and then if you still do not see it to call technical support. I am not getting the warm and fuzzy on this, but I have emails from them saying they were going to add it on my account. Stay tuned.

I am having a very similar issue with getting fsd changed in my account so i can add. I have tried chat support. Emails. Calls to SC.

Nothing.

There has to be a workaround as it feels like they are just slow playing this in the hopes we will give up. It feels like dealing with government

I am having a very similar issue with getting fsd changed in my account so i can add. I have tried chat support. Emails. Calls to SC.

Nothing.

There has to be a workaround as it feels like they are just slow playing this in the hopes we will give up. It feels like dealing with government

I agree. I know there is a service ticket on my profile with the details to add. I am hoping they do not screw people like us over.