Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I change the lane-change feature from 3 to 5 blinks?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I could swear I saw a way to adjust that (from 3 to 5 times), but couldn't find it anywhere, so maybe I remember wrong. Or it was an S. Anyway, manual (page 56) doesn't mention anything either, so maybe it's not possible, but just wanted to check with the gang if I missed something, since software updates keep changing features. Thank you.
JC

Thank you. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Probably confused it with a model S, because I could swear I saw the option on a Tesla, but could be wrong. At any rate, all of my recent vehicles had that option, and just changed it from 3 to 5 on the new SUV, and my wife told me to change it on her car too, and couldn't find it. Thanks again for your help.

Agree! My BMW was easy to re-code... don’t know where the “standard” three-flash thing (or worse like I’ve seen in some rentals - ONE!) comes from. Very dangerous IMO. I ride motorcycles a lot too and few things irritate me more than “warp speed” lane changes, particularly when (as it usually is) it’s totally unnecessary. Very, very easy way to injure or kill someone.