Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How old was the Audi?
In my case the old Cruze is not near as safe and worth close to zero. So I suspect the Tesla's safety balanced out the increased value.
In your case the safety may be similar, so the newer Tesla's increased value may have boosted the premium a bit.
We really need to compare the individual line item insurance costs though. (Collision, Comprehensive, etc.)

2013 Audi A4, owned since 2015. I asked TD insurance to keep same exact coverage for M3 SR+ quote. Perhaps I can shop around a bit closer to actual delivery date.

2013 Audi A4, owned since 2015. I asked TD insurance to keep same exact coverage for M3 SR+ quote. Perhaps I can shop around a bit closer to actual delivery date.

My local facebook group has people saying their April/May SR+ orders are now showing July EDDs. My EDD for my LR changed today to June 9-19. I would be really annoyed if I get pushed to July.
Mine says something similar, and I was told to expect delivery around the 24th. Looks right to me, seems a lot of LR are getting late June deliveries.

Did you get a VIN yet? I still don't have one and the front end of my EDD is 3 days from now.
People in Ontario and Quebec will receive VINs quite a bit of time before delivery, because the car is in transit for 9-10 days once it's shipped. Shipping from Fremont to Vancouver is likely 2 days, so bu the time you get a VIN, you car should be arriving very soon.

People in Ontario and Quebec will receive VINs quite a bit of time before delivery, because the car is in transit for 9-10 days once it's shipped. Shipping from Fremont to Vancouver is likely 2 days, so bu the time you get a VIN, you car should be arriving very soon.
That makes sense. I wasn't sure how long the transport to Vancouver would be but if it was 2 days or so then that just makes a lot of sense.

No VIN yet, but my SA just called me if I am open to other configuration like in mid night silver or Red M3 SD +, or to 19’ sport wheels …. Unfortunately, my husband only like the white and he doesn’t like the look of the sport wheels…..
Who's your SA? I'm in Vancouver and have a Midnight Silver SR+ on order and mine just got delayed to July/August, just sold my car today so wouldn't mind getting it earlier with the sport wheel upgrade or red paint job tbh.