Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Working now, sorry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605_152313.jpg
    Screenshot_20210605_152313.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 60
Was surprised that my insurance quote in Ontario was only $150/yr more than my old trade-in, 2011 Chevy Cruze.

Oh, and got our delivery date today, a bit over a month after we ordered it. Think our timing was perfect, just by chance.

For same exact coverage, TD quoted me M3 SR+ $40/month higher than Audi A4. I thought Tesla was always lower than comparable ICE cars.

For same exact coverage, TD quoted me M3 SR+ $40/month higher than Audi A4. I thought Tesla was always lower than comparable ICE cars.
How old was the Audi?
In my case the old Cruze is not near as safe and worth close to zero. So I suspect the Tesla's safety balanced out the increased value.
In your case the safety may be similar, so the newer Tesla's increased value may have boosted the premium a bit.
We really need to compare the individual line item insurance costs though. (Collision, Comprehensive, etc.)

Reactions: rBajwa
VIN provided and June 4th pickup confirmed with SA. Woo!
Final update, car picked up June 4th at Vaughan as arranged with SA. My First Lesson...full blast a/c will drain that battery lol but freaking love it, hopefully everyone gets theirs soon.

April 23rd order, May 29th ish Tesla Vision and VIN, June 4 pickup, Vaughan.
Sr+ White on black interior, 18 aero, no fsd.

Hi all newbie here.
Placed my order April 11th, EDD went from Jun 7-28 to 8-12 weeks yesterday, then today showing Jun8-22, so I guess it's good to see the date range narrower now.
May I ask if you get notified of the Tesla Vision agreement on email or do you just see it on the Account?

Hi all newbie here.
Placed my order April 11th, EDD went from Jun 7-28 to 8-12 weeks yesterday, then today showing Jun8-22, so I guess it's good to see the date range narrower now.
May I ask if you get notified of the Tesla Vision agreement on email or do you just see it on the Account?
I just saw it on my account.
Then a day or so later, after approving the Vision, I was contacted by email with the VIN and a request to pick a delivery date
This is Toronto... maybe different elsewhere.

I just saw it on my account.
Then a day or so later, after approving the Vision, I was contacted by email with the VIN and a request to pick a delivery date
This is Toronto... maybe different elsewhere.
The process seems to be all over the place. I accepted Tesla Vision Thursday morning and immediately found the VIN in the source code. One day later, I had a delivery appointment in my account for June 19. I never received an email with the VIN or asking to choose a delivery appointment (it was just given to me in my account).

Seeing I had an appointment, I contacted my SA asking for the info I need for insurance, and at that point he also provided me the VIN, but the bill of sale is not available yet.

It was just weird have a delivery appointment but not official VIN yet. To this day, I still do not have a VIN in my Tesla Account page.