Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed my Model 3 SR+ order yesterday and EDD is now August 22 - September 21. Hopefully that stays on target as I am going away for a month in october and would have to delay delivery.

The website never explained this but should I wait until ~30 days eta of delivery to applying for financing or is it ok to just do it right away?

I applied for financing at the same time as placing my order on June 2nd. Car order, finance application, and approval process was about 25-30 mins.

Once approved
- the rate is only guaranteed for 30 days. My rate was 2.90% and now it's changed to 2.75% as of yesterday
- your approval is guaranteed for 90 days. If your delivery date is after 90 days, there will be another credit check

Alternatively, you can choose cash option when ordering and apply for financing at a later date as well.

I placed my order on 12th June, to Vancouver, My EDD is always 3 days later, it has been postponed 1 day every morning, for the past 2 weeks.
Am I the only one experience this? How long this is going to last? Tha
Similar thing here. Ordered on June 15th. EDD postponed by one day every day in the last week or so. Currently it is Aug 5 - 21.
Can't wait to take delivery... I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas eve lol

I placed my order on 12th June, to Vancouver, My EDD is always 3 days later, it has been postponed 1 day every morning, for the past 2 weeks.
Am I the only one experience this? How long this is going to last? Thanks!
Similar to you but I ordered on July 1st (so wayyy later than you). I have been getting EDD pushed by a day for a while. Now it's sitting at Aug 13 - Sep 2 for the past 3 days.
Did you get your vin in the source code yet?
Hope you get your car soon :)