Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hehe the VIN will come soon. Mine was on the same day for the first one but for the 2nd it took a day or so
Found my VIN in source code last night and was confirmed this morning via email from my SA. I also have a delivery appointment (Oct 27) but was advised it is a placeholder until they confirm whether it can be picked up sooner. 🤞

Oh yes we are on the same boat! It's driving me nuts! I really need to stop checking the EDD as it's making me crazy haha. I just don't get how it can change so much. Here's to hoping it comes before the new year but at this point I'm not sure anymore. I too am getting mine delivered in Vancouver.
I know eh?!? I need to stop checking too! I still can’t believe it changed from Oct to Jan : ( Let’s hope they will change again to an earlier dates. Good luck!

I ordered an M3 SR+ on Aug 6th. As of a few days ago, the delivery estimate was Oct 31st until the end of Nov. I checked today and the delivery estimate was gone. Hopefully that is just because my trade-in offer expired (Aug 12th is when those details were entered) and they have asked that I re-enter the latest mileage. I've re-entered it, so we'll see if this message disappears soon:
View attachment 710237
After a few weeks of not having any EDD, it has re-appeared as Feb 9 - March 9. Hopefully that gets pulled in a lot, I was expecting it to come back as some time in November.

Question regarding winter tires...currently they are out of stock at Tesla Shop online and they have been out of stock for a long time.
At this point I’m considering buying the 18” rims and tires somewhere else, but wondering about the TPMS sensors if they would be available for purchase at any Tesla service center.
Any tips about getting the wright TPMS sensors for my future SR+ refreshed model would be welcome. Thanks.

Question regarding winter tires...currently they are out of stock at Tesla Shop online and they have been out of stock for a long time.
At this point I’m considering buying the 18” rims and tires somewhere else, but wondering about the TPMS sensors if they would be available for purchase at any Tesla service center.
Any tips about getting the wright TPMS sensors for my future SR+ refreshed model would be welcome. Thanks.
From what I read, you go to Tesla and order the TPMS there. They require your VIN.

TPMS Bluetooth required from Tesla Aftermarket don't work yet.

From what I read, you go to Tesla and order the TPMS there. They require your VIN.

TPMS Bluetooth required from Tesla Aftermarket don't work yet.
Above is correct. Any 2021 models require the "new" bluetooth TPMS, that must be purchased from Tesla. Aftermarket ones do not work.

You can:
a) Order them via calling the parts department of the closest service center
b) Go to the service center to buy on the spot
c) Via the app, book an appointment to buy them as part of a service request.

In all cases, they will require the VIN of your vehicle.

For me, when I picked up my car (2nd model 3) I just asked my delivery advisor to also go to the back and fetch me the TPMS, and he charged my Tesla account automatically and just handed me the box.

Above is correct. Any 2021 models require the "new" bluetooth TPMS, that must be purchased from Tesla. Aftermarket ones do not work.

You can:
a) Order them via calling the parts department of the closest service center
b) Go to the service center to buy on the spot
c) Via the app, book an appointment to buy them as part of a service request.

In all cases, they will require the VIN of your vehicle.

For me, when I picked up my car (2nd model 3) I just asked my delivery advisor to also go to the back and fetch me the TPMS, and he charged my Tesla account automatically and just handed me the box.
Thanks for feedback.
Just to have an idea, how much did you pay for these?