Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone, just curious, how are you able to see currently inventory in different cities?
Just orderd my M3SR+ last Wednesday!!!!!!

enter the postal code of different cities

I ordered March 26th, and still have a May 25-June 14th estimate. It's moved back and forth 4-5 days either way, but has been pretty steady there.

I don't put much faith in that estimate. Even my Tesla advisor said it was a bit early for those to be reliable yet. I had enquired about changing my P order to LR mostly because of an insurance issue, and he said he could still change it this week without impacting my spot in the queue. I got the insurance issue resolved and decided to stay with the P in the end anyways.

I got a bump too! Same days as you! June 2-22. It was originally June 8-28. What date did you place your order? We were probably very close. I did mine April 20.
I believe the 22nd. I also had to finish submitting trade in stuff too (pics,etc), i had that finished by the 23rd. Not sure if that has any impact, or if they just need the $100 purchase order.

Man, what a rollercoaster week! First I was told that I won't be getting the 3 until June on Sunday, then Monday I received a surprised text for me to schedule a delivery, which I booked this Sunday, I was super excited.Then when I contact the used car dealership who had agreed to take over my current leased vehicle 3 weeks ago, they now changed their mind. What a bummer. I still have 3 months remaining with the current lease, so if I take delivery of the 3, I would have two vehicles and 2 lease payments. Now I'm thinking of cancelling this delivery and re-order for the September shipment. A whole bunch of mixed feelings just happened within 4 days😫😫

Man, what a rollercoaster week! First I was told that I won't be getting the 3 until June on Sunday, then Monday I received a surprised text for me to schedule a delivery, which I booked this Sunday, I was super excited.Then when I contact the used car dealership who had agreed to take over my current leased vehicle 3 weeks ago, they now changed their mind. What a bummer. I still have 3 months remaining with the current lease, so if I take delivery of the 3, I would have two vehicles and 2 lease payments. Now I'm thinking of cancelling this delivery and re-order for the September shipment. A whole bunch of mixed feelings just happened within 4 days😫😫
Talk to your SA, maybe you can get a delayed delivery instead of needing to cancel & reorder. Can’t hurt to try at least.

Booooooo! SOrry to hear bud. Which trim and colours (ext and int) did you order?

Talk to your SA, maybe you can get a delayed delivery instead of needing to cancel & reorder. Can’t hurt to try at least.
Yah, that's what I will do today.
Booooooo! SOrry to hear bud. Which trim and colours (ext and int) did you order?
I ordered the SR+ white on black. No FSD. The good news is, I drive by the delivery center in Langley everyday, and saw the lot is filled up with Y and 3s. So hopefully there will be one available in August! Good luck with your orders guys.

Reactions: JSB485
Just got an update from my SA as well...my car is scheduled to be built on May 18th with a tentative delivery on June 1st.

I also inquired about the possibility of changing to Performance (different topic lol) but that will definitely have a huge impact on delivery date...
So I decided to change my order to a Performance. The new order was placed yesterday (April 29). SA told me that they recently had some internal discussions and are advising all the clients to follow the dates on the Tesla account.
My new delivery window is June 1st - June 18th

So I decided to change my order to a Performance. The new order was placed yesterday (April 29). SA told me that they recently had some internal discussions and are advising all the clients to follow the dates on the Tesla account.
My new delivery window is June 1st - June 18th
My estimated delivery got moved up to May2-May8 on my account, but when i called they still said May 11 :(

I ordered a white SR+ on 3/26. Last weekend my window shifted from May 10-22 to May 22-June 11. Hasn’t moved since. My SA just said that I’ll get an email when I have a VIN. The shifting of the estimated delivery dates has been extremely frustrating, especially when people who ordered around the date are getting VINs. I know the wait will be worth it though.