Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3 S+, No FSD, white, 18’ pretty basic. I need to either trade in my car, or sell it privately, then pay the remainder cash/draft. But I am looking back all of other’s comments, I think the estimated date in my order might push back sometime later.
yeah, maybe just wait until you get the VIN from your SA, becuase then you know it's gonna be a week until delivery. If you sell to soon, and your window moves again, you'll be S O L until the car gets here from California. Not an ideal plan, but considering the March Order people are still waiting and seeing windows move daily, up and down. Just food for thought

The lot in Ottawa (Barrhaven) is getting more full when I dropped by this morning. Looks like a truckload of MSM Ys arrived in the last few days, there was a whole row of them. No new 3s. Most QR code labels had been removed from the windshields, so they are doing some prep, although pretty much every car that was there on Tuesday was still there in the same parking spot. Cars are clearly arriving, but no deliveries are taking place.

My March 26 order is now saying June 14-30. I'm realizing that I've ordered a rather rare configuration that is the white/while Model 3 Performance. As far as I can tell, only a handful come to Canada every quarter, so who knows where it will get slotted in the production. On the Model 3 ordering page, the Performance is the only version that still has an estimated delivery that is entirely within this quarter, which leads me to believe that the production run for the P has not yet started.

yeah, maybe just wait until you get the VIN from your SA, becuase then you know it's gonna be a week until delivery. If you sell to soon, and your window moves again, you'll be S O L until the car gets here from California. Not an ideal plan, but considering the March Order people are still waiting and seeing windows move daily, up and down. Just food for thought
Lol, yeah. That’s what I had seen from all these history here lol, I actually contacted Canada drive, they had gave me an offer, which the price is not too bad, and they will pick up my car from my place, this is the worst case, it’s to sell to Canada Drive( if by the time M3 haven’t arrived and I still couldn’t sell my car).

Agreed! I ordered Mar 25th SR+ white and still waiting. No VIN yet. My SA said he’d let me know the VIN as soon as he can so that I can sell my car too.

Quick question to those who booked their tesla with financing, I know the financing expires every month, will tesla take care of it on their own and just send us the new terms of financing or is there anything on our side that needs to be completed.