Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

I ordered M3 SR+, midnight silver, no fsd on the 09th of May, still, in estimation, it shows 5-12 weeks from the date of order. I haven't seen any estimation based on months something like 15june-30th June etc. am I missing anything. I am based in Montreal, QC.
I had the same thing happen to me, then one day, it just switched to a date range.
Yesterday it said 6-9weeks, now this morning it says may 26-June 25. The whole thing is just a tease.
I’m not going to get my hopes up about getting a VIN until at least the first week of June .

Reactions: savicbo and JSB485
May 17th Update - Toronto Canada: Ordered M3LR Red/White on March 10, delivery date pushed back even further to June 6-26, 2021. That could potentially be 15 weeks and 3 days. WTF?? :mad: 😭
Booooo. I'm starting to think there is no rhyme or reason to the fluctuating dates, it's most likely an automated system that updates based on orders coming in that are destined for the same area.....im assuming, I mean, I'll keep checking but I'm not gonna put a lot weight into those timeframes

I had the same thing happen to me, then one day, it just switched to a date range.
Yesterday it said 6-9weeks, now this morning it says may 26-June 25. The whole thing is just a tease.
I’m not going to get my hopes up about getting a VIN until at least the first week of June .
I'm a bit late to the party here.... How long after the assignment of the VIN is the actual delivery, roughly?

May 17th Update - Toronto Canada: Ordered M3LR Red/White on March 10, delivery date pushed back even further to June 6-26, 2021. That could potentially be 15 weeks and 3 days. WTF?? :mad: 😭
OUCH! Sorry to hear that. 💔 To help the time pass just think to yourself: every day it's delayed is another day of opportunity for them to make an improvement. At this rate your car will have HUD, megacasting, and 4680s by the time you get it 🤣

Reactions: Z24b
Checked this morning and its now June 16-30. There must be some serious sh*t going on at Tesla to be pushing the dates so far out. So if I get it June 30 that is roughly 16 weeks from order date. Lets hope the AI they are using for delivery dates is incorrect. :)

With the alleged 10K cars stuck at Freemont for an unknown reason, it's looking like there's a problem with the shipping to me. Got no details other than a drone flyover reported in another thread
Based on what I'm reading via the usual news outlets seems like a missing part. I'm fearful of what a service-center fix for that would be like, quality issue, degraded functionality in the meantime, wait to schedule the service etc.. lets see how this goes. Hope the units at the service center in Kitchener are actually deliverable and not just there for storage..

Last edited: