Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the ultimate tease, I found "5YJ" in my sourcecode this am but it's not actually the VIN, just some randomly generated token. 😵 I have angered some Tesla diety by being negative on FSD and weary of accepting the car without certified AEB due to insurance concerns. Car Karma.

Ordered my blue model 3 SR+ Apr.24. Delivery showing June 3-21.
Sold my car privately yesterday. It was a pain to deal to deal with no shows and had some scammers trying get my banking info. In the end it was worth it and got $5100 over Tesla trade in value!

Same config as you and almost the same date (june3-22). Edmonton or Calgary?
I am also going to sell privately because I wasn’t happy with Tesla’s offer. Not looking forward to it though.. did you just post it on Kijiji?

My estimated date changed to June 4-22. Looks like Edmonton deliveries are receiving around the same time. Still no VIN.

Anybody attended the wednesday seminar for delivery instructions etc. Its a Microsoft Teams meeting. Hopefully the organizer has no clue about what he's talking about but he mentioned late april + May orders should expect their cars to be delivered around next quarter, meaning August/September. That would be outrageous, my SA told me at the moment of purchase that it's going to be around late june or early july at worst. Order an M3 SR+ Grey / White interior on May 3rd. Yesterday my expected delivery disappeared and today it shows June11-June30.

Anybody attended the wednesday seminar for delivery instructions etc. Its a Microsoft Teams meeting. Hopefully the organizer has no clue about what he's talking about but he mentioned late april + May orders should expect their cars to be delivered around next quarter, meaning August/September. That would be outrageous, my SA told me at the moment of purchase that it's going to be around late june or early july at worst. Order an M3 SR+ Grey / White interior on May 3rd. Yesterday my expected delivery disappeared and today it shows June11-June30.
I would ask you SA. Curious to hear what the SA says

I ordered on May 26th, and by then the delivery estimate was 3-13 weeks. My SA also told me car will be ready around August time. Today the delivery date updated to June 15-30. If that stays true, I'll probably cancel my delivery and opt for the next quarter. Funny thing same thing happened to us exactly last year same time for our first M3 SR+! We cancelled our June delivery and got the car in late August.

This time we've ordered M3 SR+ white on black, no FSD and 18" Aero wheels.

I ordered it on May 9th, SR+, and the SA told me that I should expect it in August or September.
Location - Montreal
Delivery window - 11June-28th June (but it is random number)

Last edited: