Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker posting to give some hope to those waiting on the West Coast!

Ordered March 30th, Surrey pickup
SR+ White/White
Checked late last night - was able to find the VIN through source code and when logging on I had to accept radar changes to proceed with delivery. Dates changed from June 1-30 to May 28-31

Hoping to get a call today
That’s great news! Congrats 👏🏽. Mine went from June 3rd to 23rd a couple of days ago to not at all and this morning it’s 3-13 weeks. Not sure what to expect anymore. So many highs and lows in this process. Order date was April 19th.

Well my date was finally narrowing down to June 10-June 27 as of yesterday (ordered March 26) and now suddenly back to 3-13 weeks today. Anyone else?
Have you inquired with your SA? There are a few us
Yeah I spoke to him a few weeks back and he told me Tesla changed things so that they don't see anything different from what I would see.
well in my experience I couldn’t even get into my account and my car was already in. The only way I found out was in this forum when people started saying they had delivery dates from March. My SA was going to call me but I found out here first.

Have you inquired with your SA? There are a few us

well in my experience I couldn’t even get into my account and my car was already in. The only way I found out was in this forum when people started saying they had delivery dates from March. My SA was going to call me but I found out here first.
Hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones 🙂
Would be a perfect start to next week

Reactions: JSB485
First time poster, thought I’d help instead of creeping. Had 3-13 weeks from delivery like many on here. Just got a notice to accept Tesla Vision. Once I did it got updated to May 31-June 5. Fingers crossed. Will update.

Ordered April 23 Vaughan. M3SR+ White exterior, black interior, no fsd, 18” aero.
Same here. Same model and in Vaughan as well. Excited!

Reactions: Double T and JSB485
First time poster, thought I’d help instead of creeping. Had 3-13 weeks from delivery like many on here. Just got a notice to accept Tesla Vision. Once I did it got updated to May 31-June 5. Fingers crossed. Will update.

Ordered April 23 Vaughan. M3SR+ White exterior, black interior, no fsd, 18” aero.
Looks like I picked the wrong location to pickup :p I ordered the exact same config M3 SR+ on April 6 for delivery in Kitchener, and nothing but crickets....tried e-mailing the SA for the last 10 days, no response. I would think they would get allocated in Ontario based on order date priority, but guess not, each location must be unique.