Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Vision Update message appeared on the account with ‘Proceed with Delivery’ button. Delivery window now shows June 10-16 and still no VIN

Anything different for people waiting on M3 Performance?
I found a VIN in the source code…

Too early to use this for Insurance and Tesla Charger rebate (Hydro QC gives you $500 if install the home charger)?
Delivery Window is now June 8 - June 14

Now that most of us here received our VINS. Is there a way online to track the location of the car in transit with our VIN? Or am I being so optimistic on the current technology that we have lol
When did you order your car, what is the spec of it. I ordered on 9th May, and the SA told me that I need to wait until August or September. I ordered SR+, midnight Silver Metallic with 18" aero wheels

When did you order your car, what is the spec of it. I ordered on 9th May, and the SA told me that I need to wait until August or September. I ordered SR+, midnight Silver Metallic with 18" aero wheels
Ordered the same config as you with White Interior on the 3rd of May. Can you find the VIN in the source code?
Since you're earlier in May you might get lucky and get squeezed in June deliveries.

Ordered the same config as you with White Interior on the 3rd of May. Can you find the VIN in the source code?
Since you're earlier in May you might get lucky and get squeezed in June deliveries.
I tried finding VIN in source code by doing as follows.
1) login into my tesla account.
2) Clicked on Manage model 3.
3) Right clicked on the page that shows info about my car and selected view page source.
4) Search for 5YJ, 0 search result.

did I miss anything?

Still no VIN for me despite ordering in late March. I emailed my advisor to ask if he had any info on his end.
You’re a couple weeks ahead of me... I ordered a blue SR+ On April 11th though. Still nothing for me, very odd that I’m seeing people who ordered last week getting VINs. To be honest I don’t really care about when delivery happens, it just has me more worried than I’m going to end up with someone’s reject. I read someone post that it comes down to how quick your SA matches us to a Vin (probably less of an issue for you, given rarity of performance in Canada) but I think my assigned SA only works in the latter part of the week.

I tried finding VIN in source code by doing as follows.
1) login into my tesla account.
2) Clicked on Manage model 3.
3) Right clicked on the page that shows info about my car and selected view page source.
4) Search for 5YJ, 0 search result.

did I miss anything?
Last week I was in the same position as you. I logged in on Friday and the VIN as there. Did you accept the Tesla Vision notification ? If you have not received that notification your VIN won't be there, its a high correlation from what I've seen in these threads. It means that there is no VIN on your order yet. What is the delivery time frame showing you ?

Last week I was in the same position as you. I logged in on Friday and the VIN as there. Did you accept the Tesla Vision notification ? If you have not received that notification your VIN won't be there, its a high correlation from what I've seen in these threads. It means that there is no VIN on your order yet. What is the delivery time frame showing you ?
I haven't received the Tesla Vision notification yet, my delivery time frame is 13 June to 26th June. Let's hope I get the car in Q2 itself.

You’re a couple weeks ahead of me... I ordered a blue SR+ On April 11th though. Still nothing for me, very odd that I’m seeing people who ordered last week getting VINs. To be honest I don’t really care about when delivery happens, it just has me more worried than I’m going to end up with someone’s reject. I read someone post that it comes down to how quick your SA matches us to a Vin (probably less of an issue for you, given rarity of performance in Canada) but I think my assigned SA only works in the latter part of the week.
My SA is super responsive (replies within the hour), but the best he could give me is that I'd be matched with a car within the next week, and that Performance versions are usually at the end of the delivery window.

This is consistent with M3P deliveries in the previous quarter, as well as my EDD range of June 13-24, but I was hoping to have something sooner considering other M3Ps have been assigned VINs now.

I finally got my VIN and delivery appt for my April 6th order! It was in the source code end of last week, but showed up in the account page today. I haven't received any contact from my SA or the delivery location, I tried e-mailing and calling the delivery center but can't get a hold of anyone (answering machine), has anyone else had this same thing happen? Did they finally reach out right before delivery? I need to get my insurance etc. in order, but can't without a full MVPA and financing paperwork...

I’m super annoyed by Tesla right now, was given a pick up date in Surrey/Langley. I live in Vancouver and it’s almost an hour away for me. I wouldn’t even have a ride there. I made it clear I wanted to pick up from Vancouver and asked them to change it to Vancouver twice. Not sure why I was put down for Surrey. My friend ordered same time as me and gets his car from Vancouver

Reactions: Da Canuck