Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody have a screenshot of the Tesla Vision Agreement? Does it just pop up when you login to your tesla account? Ordered May 19th. Current EDD June 13th-30th. White/Black SR+ No FSD Pickup in Surrey
Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 1.00.49 PM.png

On one of my hundreds refreshes yesterday this was on the manage account page instead of the normal "Next steps" Insurance option.

Reactions: Theepriince
My insurance company (Intact) is telling me to tag the Model 3 for $300 to save $90/year on my policy. Seems redundant with all of the security features the car already has, but it looks like I may have to do it to save the money. I don't know why I feel hesitant to do it, as if I'm cheating on Elon LOL

My insurance company (Intact) is telling me to tag the Model 3 for $300 to save $90/year on my policy. Seems redundant with all of the security features the car already has, but it looks like I may have to do it to save the money. I don't know why I feel hesitant to do it, as if I'm cheating on Elon LOL

apologies, but what is "tag" the car? It'll take 3 years 4 months to recover the $300 so it'll depend on how long you keep the car. By that time, insurance rates will prob go up anyways :)

apologies, but what is "tag" the car? It'll take 3 years 4 months to recover the $300 so it'll depend on how long you keep the car. By that time, insurance rates will prob go up anyways :)
Basically, a chip that tracks the car and insures it in case it's totalled. Let's say the car is $57,000 now, in 3 years if the car gets totalled. They give me $57,000 for the car.

Reactions: rBajwa
Nope.
If they need the info I'd send them a picture, but would not make an extra trip.
I should have listened to you! I drove to Kitchener to drop off my ownership, and just before exiting the 401, a pebble hit my windshield and cracked it. Now I have to replace the windshield on my trade-in vehicle before returning to pick up the Tesla on Sunday. A very expensive drive!

Reactions: brulaz