Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I highly recommend ordering a Tesla through a dealership.....the strings they can pull for you are nuts!!!
I took delivery of my M3 SR+ White on Black 7 days after ordering it! they constantly look for cancelled orders/people who cannot take delivery and call you if anything available. I think that's the way to go!

Goodluck lads
Located where? Also, there are not just lads in this thread :)

Update:
Ordered May 28th. White SR+/Black interior/aero/no FSD. Just got Tesla vision agreement/VIN in source code within last two hours.

Was originally informed by Calgary SA to expect August/September delivery, but EDD fluctuated around early-mid June the entire time, only shifting back to July once. Kept constant tabs on existing inventory page just in case but didn’t end up with anything I liked (though there was a TON of motion last three days in Calgary! Had an auto page refresher on second screen for this job haha)

Super stoked and ready to take delivery. Called SA after noticing VIN and he said to expect 1-2wks for delivery appt.

Update:
Ordered May 28th. White SR+/Black interior/aero/no FSD. Just got Tesla vision agreement/VIN in source code within last two hours.

Was originally informed by Calgary SA to expect August/September delivery, but EDD fluctuated around early-mid June the entire time, only shifting back to July once. Kept constant tabs on existing inventory page just in case but didn’t end up with anything I liked (though there was a TON of motion last three days in Calgary! Had an auto page refresher on second screen for this job haha)

Super stoked and ready to take delivery. Called SA after noticing VIN and he said to expect 1-2wks for delivery appt.
Interesting to say the least... I ordered the same config but on May 2nd in Edmonton. My EDD is set to end July to beginning of August but was also told to expect some motion this week and still nothing :/ Crossing my fingers for the best.

congrats! It’ll be there in no time.
Considering that it's heading to Montreal, "no time" is more like "10-14 days" in transit :)

Mine was build before yours (VIN 984xxx), but it's still somewhere between Fremont and Ottawa, with a delivery date a week away. I suspect it could probably be here sooner based on build dates of cars I have seen on the lot. I'll go have a look on the weekend.

Question for everyone, particular for those in BC

Does your sales contract says incentive of $5000 or $8000?
To my knowledge, Federal is subsizing $5000 and BC is subdizing $3000. However, the sales contract is saying on $5000 incentive. Are we expecting a refund afterward?

I ordered a M3 SR+ black interior standard, no addons.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    102.5 KB · Views: 52

To my knowledge, Federal is subsizing $5000 and BC is subdizing $3000. However, the sales contract is saying on $5000 incentive. Are we expecting a refund afterward?

I am also in B.C. I see from your posts that you ordered on April 11, so you may be further on in the purchase process and looking at paperwork the rest of us have not received yet. I don't have an invoice breakdown like yours, but when I go to my account page and select "Manage", then "Completed Tasks" then "Show Details" I get "Price Details" which shows a total of $8000 under "EV Incentive". This includes the $5,000 Federal and $3,000 BC incentives. My car is also a M3 SR+ white/black 18" no FSD.

I thought that maybe the B.C. program may have exhausted all available funds, but a banner at the top of the page on this website suggests there is $3m remaining (Clean Energy Vehicles for British Columbia | New Car Dealers of BC).

I am also in B.C. I see from your posts that you ordered on April 11, so you may be further on in the purchase process and looking at paperwork the rest of us have not received yet. I don't have an invoice breakdown like yours, but when I go to my account page and select "Manage", then "Completed Tasks" then "Show Details" I get "Price Details" which shows a total of $8000 under "EV Incentive". This includes the $5,000 Federal and $3,000 BC incentives. My car is also a M3 SR+ white/black 18" no FSD.

I thought that maybe the B.C. program may have exhausted all available funds, but a banner at the top of the page on this website suggests there is $3m remaining (Clean Energy Vehicles for British Columbia | New Car Dealers of BC).

That’s what I saw too from the BC CEV site, so I wonder why.
Time to give my SA a call :) Wouldn’t wanna pay more than I am supposed to

Thanks everyone

I am from BC as well. And when you check your account completed tasks, amount due, and there’s prices details you can click, it shown $8000 deducted as EV incentive. You might check your account or with your SA again if you don’t see this.