Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like some west coast inventory

1626483779001.png

Got a text saying:

“Tesla Update - Congratulations, it's your turn to schedule your Model 3 for delivery.

Select your appointment now at tesla.com/schedule/RN115****** for your touchless delivery. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your Model 3 arrives earlier or later than we currently expect.”

Booked pickup for July 28th, and called to get my VIN. It was the same VIN that I got from the source code. Sent in insurance confirmation and it’s all good.

Off topic , but looks like Model Ys are close to selling out for the quarter. A friend just got this text:

“This is a message from Tesla Canada. Notice to all Ontario clients that the Priority Queue is now open for Model 3 Model Y orders to be placed on the waitlist for delivery by September, while limited supply lasts! As a reminder, once all the incoming Tesla's are reserved by the orders in this priority queue, any delayed orders may be at risk for a delivery by the end of the year, due to limited supply in the region. For more information please contact your local Ontario Tesla Delivery Centre, or reply "HELP" and we will have our team reach out to you for support. Thank you.”

I think the windows are aligning for an end July, early August delivery.
Off topic , but looks like Model Ys are close to selling out for the quarter. A friend just got this text:

“This is a message from Tesla Canada. Notice to all Ontario clients that the Priority Queue is now open for Model 3 Model Y orders to be placed on the waitlist for delivery by September, while limited supply lasts! As a reminder, once all the incoming Tesla's are reserved by the orders in this priority queue, any delayed orders may be at risk for a delivery by the end of the year, due to limited supply in the region. For more information please contact your local Ontario Tesla Delivery Centre, or reply "HELP" and we will have our team reach out to you for support. Thank you.”
HELP

Got a text saying:

“Tesla Update - Congratulations, it's your turn to schedule your Model 3 for delivery.

Select your appointment now at tesla.com/schedule/RN115****** for your touchless delivery. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your Model 3 arrives earlier or later than we currently expect.”

Booked pickup for July 28th, and called to get my VIN. It was the same VIN that I got from the source code. Sent in insurance confirmation and it’s all good.
running 1 day behind you :)
got appointment email just now and booked for July 30th...I'm all ready with floor mats, screen protector, tray organizer, and mud guards 👍