Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we need to have a mod modify the Thread title :D

Anyway - oops I did it again? :p

I liked my wife's Model 3 SR+ so much that I am getting one too

2021 LR AWD, Blue exterior, Black interior, for Vaughn. Ordered Sept 3, current EDD Sept 20 to 28

Got the tesla vision confirmation today along with MVPA which has the VIN!! Finally after a wait of 8 weeks!
Does anyone know if the scheduling delivery option comes online in our account or does the SA help with that?

Has anyone received their car in Ontario in less than 2 weeks after receiving their VIN?

Got the tesla vision confirmation today along with MVPA which has the VIN!! Finally after a wait of 8 weeks!
Does anyone know if the scheduling delivery option comes online in our account or does the SA help with that?

Has anyone received their car in Ontario in less than 2 weeks after receiving their VIN?
Nice!

Schedule delivery is an online item. For me, about 3 to 4 days after I got the Tesla Vision item, I got a text (and then after an email) to schedule an appointment for delivery / pick up. However, online I could only schedule for pick up about 1 1/2 weeks later. I still booked it online, and then after when I was inquiring about other things on the phone with a random person at the location, I asked to change the pick up to an earlier date (about 3 days ahead).

From what I can tell at least in my situation (and total speculation), the tesla vision agreement / VIN was given while the car was still in California. Once it starts the shipment across to us it starts then the delivery booking process. On Aug 3 I was able to start booking the appointment, the car physically arrived in Vaughan location on Aug 7, and they needed a few days to check out the car before delivery. Picked up Aug 11.

• Love
Reactions: WinterIsHere
Nice!

Schedule delivery is an online item. For me, about 3 to 4 days after I got the Tesla Vision item, I got a text (and then after an email) to schedule an appointment for delivery / pick up. However, online I could only schedule for pick up about 1 1/2 weeks later. I still booked it online, and then after when I was inquiring about other things on the phone with a random person at the location, I asked to change the pick up to an earlier date (about 3 days ahead).

From what I can tell at least in my situation (and total speculation), the tesla vision agreement / VIN was given while the car was still in California. Once it starts the shipment across to us it starts then the delivery booking process. On Aug 3 I was able to start booking the appointment, the car physically arrived in Vaughan location on Aug 7, and they needed a few days to check out the car before delivery. Picked up Aug 11.
Thanks very much! That was very insightful. Hope I can pick it up in under 14 days.

Reactions: JJHawk
ount or does the SA h

After 3 days of tesla vision,I GOT a call from SA, delivery appointment was set at sep18....car is still in us right now ,it will arrive sep 16 .

• Love
Reactions: WinterIsHere
Does anyone know if there are any additional charges that come up when picking up the vehicle that are not delared on pricing details portion online. Here are my lists of charges:

Model 3 $44,999.00
Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive $6,601.00
Delivery Final Inspection Fee $1,280.00
Car Price $52,880.00

Additional Charges

Fed Air Conditioner Tax $100.00
Tire Fee $20.00
PPSA Fee $92.91
Sales Tax $6,360.00

Does anyone know if there are any additional charges that come up when picking up the vehicle that are not delared on pricing details portion online. Here are my lists of charges:

Model 3 $44,999.00
Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive $6,601.00
Delivery Final Inspection Fee $1,280.00
Car Price $52,880.00

Additional Charges

Fed Air Conditioner Tax $100.00
Tire Fee $20.00
PPSA Fee $92.91
Sales Tax $6,360.00
-$3000 rebate
-$700 wall charger

What a rollercoaster day. Ordered July 8th (SR+ white on black, standard wheels), logged into my account this morning to see the Tesla Vision page. Immediately downloaded the Chrome Tesla checker on my laptop and boom, it was there. A couple hours later my SA called to schedule pick up. Apparently it was expedited due to a customer who refused delivery (before the truck even arrived). I was bumped up. Pick up scheduled on Friday. Woot! 62 days from the original order with a 9-12 week delivery window. Not too bad.

What a rollercoaster day. Ordered July 8th (SR+ white on black, standard wheels), logged into my account this morning to see the Tesla Vision page. Immediately downloaded the Chrome Tesla checker on my laptop and boom, it was there. A couple hours later my SA called to schedule pick up. Apparently it was expedited due to a customer who refused delivery (before the truck even arrived). I was bumped up. Pick up scheduled on Friday. Woot! 62 days from the original order with a 9-12 week delivery window. Not too bad.
awesome!

I ordered June 28th, white with black on standard wheel but am in Vancouver. Hopefully I can get mine soon too! Goodluck with your pickup.

Woot woot! Very nice! I’m extremely jealous… good luck that everything goes smoothly for you. :)

Reactions: Floger