Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to know, definitely will buy from Tesla.

fyi, just found out that pmc tire is now selling these but more expensive $125CAD ea.

1634218709345.png

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Do we need separate winter tires? I spoke to my SA in BC when i placed my order and she said the basic tires that come with M3 SR+ will work with the winter tire requirements
The tires are all season Michelin tires. I don't live in BC nor do I know what your local conditions are, so perhaps search this Canadian forum or perhaps start a new thread to ask more local folks :)

I had bought first one back in July 2021, got one month after.

Was gonna order a Y few days ago, saw price jumped 1k, so purchased 3 instead. Today seems price went up 2k on it.
Sorry, but where do you see that the Model 3 price went up 2k?

If you are saying that the Model 3 SR+ is showing 54.9k CAD by default on the Tesla Canada website, this is because they are using by default 19" rims which cost 2k more than the 18" rims. I speculate they are doing that, cause 19" rims cars have an April estimate, vs the 18" rims have a July 2022 estimate delivery.

Same thing in terms of the 2k difference, for the LR Model 3.

Don't worry if this is what you are talking about, a ton of ppl are blind sided by Tesla making this change in default a week ago, myself included.

Sorry, but where do you see that the Model 3 price went up 2k?

If you are saying that the Model 3 SR+ is showing 54.9k CAD by default on the Tesla Canada website, this is because they are using by default 19" rims which cost 2k more than the 18" rims. I speculate they are doing that, cause 19" rims cars have an April estimate, vs the 18" rims have a July 2022 estimate delivery.

Same thing in terms of the 2k difference, for the LR Model 3.

Don't worry if this is what you are talking about, a ton of ppl are blind sided by Tesla making this change in default a week ago, myself included.
Looks like M3 standard range plus did indeed go up by $2000. Here is an image with white exterior, black interior, and aeros.

Attachments

• 6BD8E7DF-6FEE-4BCB-BB61-0EB594D41267.jpeg
    6BD8E7DF-6FEE-4BCB-BB61-0EB594D41267.jpeg
    305 KB · Views: 56