Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery today of my 2022 Model 3 LR!

Model 3 LR + FSD White Exterior/Black Interior 18" Wheel
Ordered: 10/18/2021
EDD (from Oct 18 - Nov 12): Nov 21 - Dec 19
EDD (on Nov 13): Nov 17 - Dec 1
Delivery: Nov 29

Vin (in source code) & Vision agreement were received on Nov 13.

I was a bit frustrated at first because I never got a single call from Tesla. However, near the delivery day, I received a lot of calls and emails from them to make the delivery process smooth and flawless. They were going to deliver the car to my house but I ended up picking it up to allow myself enough time to inspect it.

Delivery experience was excellent. Ajay at Lawrence dealership was very patient and extremely thorough. I spent about 20-30 min inspecting it but really I could've spent 10 min. After 10 min, I had no idea what I was even looking at so I was just circling around the vehicle without thinking. I was worried that I'd receive my vehicle covered in nasty snow but they were kind enough to store it in the garage so I did my inspection indoor. Maybe some minor panel gaps if I really think and look hard but I don't really give a *sugar* as it's a great looking car overall. No major issues and very satisfied overall!

PS my car came with functioning USB-C ports and wireless charging pads, and a steering wheel, if anyone is wondering.
Congrats! Very happy you got a steering wheel, clearly would not have been a great "driving" experience without it ;)

Kidding aside, did anything change in the 2022 LR? It appears like most recent changes were specific to RWD (Heated steering and rear seats, LFP).

Enjoy, can't wait for mine!

OD: 10/25

EDD: 12/06-12/31
11/19 EDD: 12/07-12/21
11/23 EDD: 12/16-12/31
11/25 EDD: 12/09 - 12/21
11/29 EDD: 12/11 - 12/17 -- VIN hidden in DOM
11/30: SA contacted to schedule delivery

DD Scheduled: 12/17

M3LR/White/White interior/ 18" / No FSD

Took delivery yesterday - Toronto. Original order online, Oct 31st. Modified order a few times until November 10.

M3 LR 2022

Original EDD Dec 15-31
EDD changed 4 times in Nov, but always showing earlier EDD each time and days apart shrinking

C1843-D51-558-E-4208-95-B1-BB60-AA7-CBB0-B.jpg

Located in Vancouver

M3 SR Black on Black
Ordered on 8/29
EDD OCT24-NOV13
EDD forget the dates but at one point it said SEP
EDD NOV23-DEC23
EDD JAN08-FEB05

Checked page source and I have a VIN now however it's showing for a 2020 Model 3?
Is it possible to receive a 2020 Model 3 so close to 2022?
If this is in fact a 2020 is there a way to delay my order for a 2022 model 3?

Located in Vancouver

M3 SR Black on Black
Ordered on 8/29
EDD OCT24-NOV13
EDD forget the dates but at one point it said SEP
EDD NOV23-DEC23
EDD JAN08-FEB05

Checked page source and I have a VIN now however it's showing for a 2020 Model 3?
Is it possible to receive a 2020 Model 3 so close to 2022?
If this is in fact a 2020 is there a way to delay my order for a 2022 model 3?
I don't think but you never know... You should call your SA and ask if it's still possible to get a 2020's model 3 at this time

Any SR+ orders starting from late August that has any update on the EDD or the VIN? I have been sitting on mine for 6+ weeks for Jan 5- Feb 2 for the longest and haven't heard anyone with the same configuration receiving any updates like many. Thanksgiving
Any SR+ orders starting from late August that has any update on the EDD or the VIN? I have been sitting on mine for 6+ weeks for Jan 5- Feb 2 for the longest and haven't heard anyone with the same configuration receiving any updates like many. Thanks

Order date was Aug 17 for a M3 SR+ white/black for pick up in Surrey. My EDD is now showing as January 3-30. I haven’t received a VIN yet.

M3 LR, Red, pickup in Surrey, BC

Order date: Oct 17
Estimated Delivery on Oct 18 = Dec 11-Dec 31
Estimated Delivery on Oct 22 = Nov 25 - Dec 23
Estimated Delivery on Nov 19 = Nov 26 - Dec 10
Estimated Delivery on Nov 23 = Dec 17 - Dec 31
Estimated Delivery on Nov 25= Nov 28 - Dec 11
Estimated Delivery on Nov 29= Dec 02 - Dec 14
Estimated Delivery on Dec 3 = Dec 06 - Dec 17
Estimated Delivery on Dec 5 = Dec 07 - Dec 13 (Vision agreement and VIN in source code) Woot woot!

• Disagree
Reactions: cdswm3
I feel so sorry for you. You have been waiting so long. At least your delivery window starts in 28 days and mine in 29 days, which means we can see the light at the end of the tunnel :cool:
I have the same configuration, M3 SR+ white/black for pick up in Oakville, Ontario. My order date was 01 September, and EDD has been January 3-10 almost since the beginning. Fingers crossed we get VINs this month, for delivery in January.
Anyone know if we are getting LFP batteries in the Great White North?

I have the same configuration, M3 SR+ white/black for pick up in Oakville, Ontario. My order date was 01 September, and EDD has been January 3-10 almost since the beginning. Fingers crossed we get VINs this month, for delivery in January.
Anyone know if we are getting LFP batteries in the Great White North?
I have spoken with my SA and he confirmed it was lfp from now on. Altough i havent seen anyone receiving their cars yet so we might be the first to get lfp variants.

Reactions: Macchina
Order date: August 8th
M3 SR+ white/white
Estimated Delivery originally Sept/Oct, then Nov, then Feb/Mar
Current ED: Jan 21st - Feb 18th.

Tesla customer order delivery management is the worst. No customer service, no follow-ups, explanations, etc. The have no ability to escalate or provide any reasonable update. There have been other orders on this site with later order dates than mine with similar car config that have already received their vehicles in Ontario a month ago.
I have spoken with the location in Oakville as well as customer service and they promised to follow-up but have not heard anything since November 8th.
Just a number lost in the shuffle when the demand is so high. No recourse whatsoever....it's frustrating and disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tarentino
Order date: August 8th
M3 SR+ white/white
Estimated Delivery originally Sept/Oct, then Nov, then Feb/Mar
Current ED: Jan 21st - Feb 18th.

Tesla customer order delivery management is the worst. No customer service, no follow-ups, explanations, etc. The have no ability to escalate or provide any reasonable update. There have been other orders on this site with later order dates than mine with similar car config that have already received their vehicles in Ontario a month ago.
I have spoken with the location in Oakville as well as customer service and they promised to follow-up but have not heard anything since November 8th.
Just a number lost in the shuffle when the demand is so high. No recourse whatsoever....it's frustrating and disappointing.
I thought I was down bad but gosh I feel so bad for you. I know that many will receive theirs this January as everyone’s edd is during that timeframe and my SA believes that it is more likely from their own database. Have you called tesla to see if you are soft matched?