Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What was/is the Tesla trade-in text?
This is the text i got. I'm not doing a trade in but i guess its just an automated TEXT people get. The nice thing is i can now text that # and i have an SA assigned to my account that is answering any questions i might have.

1646419363629.png

This is the text i got. I'm not doing a trade in but i guess its just an automated TEXT people get. The nice thing is i can now text that # and i have an SA assigned to my account that is answering any questions i might have.

View attachment 776736
I got that text in Jan, even got a call in Feb. I ordered early Sep yet I don’t have my car yet…at this point, who knows when it will arrive. They have delivered orders from Oct and It seems like the white cars have the most deliveries. I ordered MSM. 😕

Too good to be true lol

OD: 01/17/2022
EDD(01/17): March 2022
EDD(01/19): April 3 - May 1
EDD(01/27): March 16 - March 31
EDD(02/20): April 27 - May 25
EDD(02/25): March 14 - March 31
EDD(02/26): March 14 - March 28
TEXT(03/02): Tesla Trade-in Text
EDD(03/05): April 26 - May 26
Yeah, the movement of the dates is ridiculous. I get that it's hard for them to predict supply but I hate when they narrow to a 2 week window and then blow it out to 30days a month later. My latest date changes were from March 7-31 to March 12-26. I am about 3% confident in those dates.

OD: Sept 15, 2021.
MSM. All else stock.

Mine was April 24 - May 22 for 2 weeks and today it’s March 14-31! Should I rush to sell my current car?

M3 LR Blue on Black, Aero, no FSD
I'd be really cautious about that. If you've seen the movement of dates from folks that post them here, you'll see that dates from Tesla don't mean much. That said, if you're ok being without a car for 2 to 4 weeks between now and July, then go for it (borrowing from Tesla's time windows there).

Reactions: sokhangoo
Yeah, the movement of the dates is ridiculous. I get that it's hard for them to predict supply but I hate when they narrow to a 2 week window and then blow it out to 30days a month later. My latest date changes were from March 7-31 to March 12-26. I am about 3% confident in those dates.

OD: Sept 15, 2021.
MSM. All else stock.
We have the same timeline and same car order. Ordered Sep 9, pickup at Langley. I called the Langley centre (coz my SA has not responded in months) and the SA I talked to said it’s “soon”, and it won’t move to April. Mid to end March given my order date…🤞 no other details.

Reactions: spncr
We have the same timeline and same car order. Ordered Sep 9, pickup at Langley. I called the Langley centre (coz my SA has not responded in months) and the SA I talked to said it’s “soon”, and it won’t move to April. Mid to end March given my order date…🤞 no other details.
Oh man I hope so. My SA respond fast enough but I get better info here - he tells me nothing other than to be patient. Maybe I'll give the Langley dealership a call to see if they tell me the same thing as you.

Mine was April 24 - May 22 for 2 weeks and today it’s March 14-31! Should I rush to sell my current car?

M3 LR Blue on Black, Aero, no FSD
Unless you have a VIN I would be cautiously optimist, as you can see from others many people are getting dates moving all over the place. Hopefully these end of March deliveries (mine included) hold up. We should start seeing VIN's anytime in theory.

I have also received the Tesla Trade-in SMS text yesterday...My EDD is still March 18-31 (ODD Feb 20). M3LR/Silver/White/Aero/Oakville, ON.
I will wait until I receive the VIN in order to change my contract from CASH to LOAN, and add a trade-in vehicle (which Tesla SA already gave my an estimate for, a little while ago, I hope it still holds). I have quite a bit of work to do after VIN (also look for a different Insurance Co, buy the trade-in vehicle from Acura, which I am leasing, etc).

There is a 2-3 weeks period before VIN and delivery, right?