Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Somehow I don't think that we are the only two in this row boat! lol
Everyone's EDD making gains

rowing-boat.gif

Woke up to an email saying Final Cash Balance is ready and EDD moved up to Mar 27 - 30. VIN assisgned in source code!

Does anyone know, my trade-in offer expires Mar 20 but since I don't pick up the car until end of the month, will they give me an updated trade in quote? I'm hoping not since they already produced my final invoice and technically I can pay the full amount now.

Reactions: MrSlippery
Dates moved again, albeit narrower.
From March 12-31 to March 16-29. Not even going to bother posting the other half dozen previous date moves anymore.

I've been in a two week window 2x before so my hopes aren't high but at least it's still in the same month.

My EDD after being March 19-31 for 2 weeks suddenly jumped to May 7 - June 11!!!! I was so sure that I sold my 2020 M3 SR+ and now not sure what to do :(
My OD was Sept 15. My first EDD was mid-Jan to mid-Feb.

Since then, my EDDs have been pushed MANY times with the worst push being late April - May. It got pulled back into the Feb/March time frame but again...been moving around (now at March 16-29). All that to say:
a) you can't trust the dates no matter how narrow they get
b) there is a chance that it can be pulled back in from your May to June date.

Reactions: sokhangoo
My OD was Sept 15. My first EDD was mid-Jan to mid-Feb.

Since then, my EDDs have been pushed MANY times with the worst push being late April - May. It got pulled back into the Feb/March time frame but again...been moving around (now at March 16-29). All that to say:
a) you can't trust the dates no matter how narrow they get
b) there is a chance that it can be pulled back in from your May to June date.
Which car/spec did you order?