Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I have been particularly impressed with Mark (who is the service manager) and also Jeff who is the only ranger I have seen so far.

Mark is a great guy, and knows his stuff. Both Mark and Eli have spent time in my garage doing Roadster maintenance. Now they're big wigs lol.

Geeze Doug, you're pretty hard on your cars! :smile:

I only admit to being hard on the Roadster - I do autocross it.

Beside the supercharger being under construction as of now, the Montreal Store / Service Center under construction is extremely busy right now, on Friday it was super crowded from different workers. They had the floor paint done. The Store section has its red paint on the walls. Some pics from Friday. I also saw the valet truck with Tesla logo, that probably delivered a demo car or the dual-motor chassis they have.

The opening could be right around the corner... Maybe a couple weeks from now depending on interior work left.

IMG_3404.JPG

IMG_3405.JPG

IMG_3406.JPG

IMG_3407.JPG

IMG_3409.JPG

IMG_4808.JPG

TESLA MONTREAL GRAND OPENING
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2014 - SUNDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2014 10AM – 4PM

Join us on Saturday and Sunday as we celebrate the Grand Opening of our new location in Montreal – our largest sales, service and delivery location in North America.

Schedule your test drive in Model S today and ask us about our new Autopilot and Dual Motor features. As part of the weekend grand opening, we are hosting tech talks at 10:15am and 3:15pm. Please stop by.

Tesla Montreal Grand Opening | Events | Tesla Motors

Having driven on Ferrier to check out the place a couple of times (including today), I keep wondering where all these people are going to park...

Does anyone know the area well enough with regards to parking lots near the service center ?

There is one immediately next door (wedged between Silver Star MB and Tesla) but it is gated.

Just dropped by the Montreal service center tonight on my way home from work. Apologies for the lack of photo quality, the place was fenced up, it was dark, and I took pictures with my iPhone:

photo 1.JPG

The outside paneling is essentially done, Tesla logo still missing.
photo 2.JPG

There is a large glass garage door on one end of the building, that seems to lead to the indoor service area. Note the HPWC on a pedestal a little way in (crappy zoomed picture below).
photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

It looks like the California delegation will dodge a bullet. Temperatures should be in the low 20s Fahrenheit for the grand opening of the Montreal location Friday. No sub-zero °F like I will see just 150 miles to the West. The festivities also fall between today's storm and another one projected for Monday.

Also heard from a very good source that there will be 4 more Canadian Service Centres opening this year!

Calgary is confirmed. My guess is Ottawa, Quebec City, and Burlington.

Any update on time frame and location? Burlington would be ideal for us in the west end.
Well, that quote was from jan 2014, and said "This year" and there's still no sign of any progress in Calgary. This is the usual tesla "coming soon" always years after everyone is certain it will happen. Could happen next week, or next decade.

Sorry, it turns out my source wasn't so accurate. Perhaps Tesla is throttling back the growth just a tad.
Within Tesla there is no such thing as an accurate source for anything involving any form of a schedule. This has been proven over and over again on just about every item they have ever put a date on. Nobody blames you, this is just the Tesla way. It's extremely frustrating though, Tesla really needs to learn how to read a calendar.

Within Tesla there is no such thing as an accurate source for anything involving any form of a schedule. This has been proven over and over again on just about every item they have ever put a date on. Nobody blames you, this is just the Tesla way. It's extremely frustrating though, Tesla really needs to learn how to read a calendar.

Tesla can read the calendar just fine. It's the year above that they have problems with. lol

I was contacted last week by Zane Mercey of Tesla Motors (title: Market Representative - Southwestern Ontario) who was contacting owners in Waterloo Region and surrounds. He wanted to make sure I knew of the new referral program, and he mentioned they were considering opening a store and possibly service centre in Kitchener.

I was contacted last week by Zane Mercey of Tesla Motors (title: Market Representative - Southwestern Ontario) who was contacting owners in Waterloo Region and surrounds. He wanted to make sure I knew of the new referral program, and he mentioned they were considering opening a store and possibly service centre in Kitchener.

I work in the Waterloo Region and have met him. At the time, he was driving around in a fully loaded black P85D as his "company car". The Waterloo Region is a bit of a technology hub and I think there are a number of Teslas in the Region. In fact, some of the first Roadsters were bought by RIM/Blackberry execs. A store/service center in the area would provide good support for midwestern Ontario.

As is well known, Tesla Mississauga plans to move. The latest I heard was to Oakville, but again, there's no time line, and the location isn't certain (a statement often made last year: no change).The Mississauga centre operates under serious technical constraints.