Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also annual service isn't required for the warranty - it's only recommended.
Just received a reply. .here is the screen shot :
Screenshot_2017-05-08-19-01-27.jpg

Reactions: Dax279 and Falkirk
I've been following the Calgary Service Center progress here and elsewhere. It's coming along nicely. I'm a prospective Model X owner in Calgary and I have a question about Canadian Service Centers. Will they store winter/summer tires for a fee? I don't have storage for tires at home and use this service with dealerships of my ICE cars. I just want to make sure I still have the ability to store tires with them if I choose to buy a Model X. I'm totally happy paying for this service.

Thanks!

I've been following the Calgary Service Center progress here and elsewhere. It's coming along nicely. I'm a prospective Model X owner in Calgary and I have a question about Canadian Service Centers. Will they store winter/summer tires for a fee? I don't have storage for tires at home and use this service with dealerships of my ICE cars. I just want to make sure I still have the ability to store tires with them if I choose to buy a Model X. I'm totally happy paying for this service.

Thanks!
They certainly do that here in Southern Ontario. They've stored mine at Mississauga, and now Oakville, since 2014.

• Informative
Reactions: Scott_L
How much?
Storage and tire exchange, including setting pressure, torquing the wheels and re-setting the tire pressure monitor was $150 plus tax. Plus they did an overall courtesy inspection including inspecting and cleaning the charge port (always useful after a wet winter), topped up washer fluid and updated the firmware. It's worth the money to me.