Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calgary Service Centre is under construction...

IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1305.JPG
IMG_1306.JPG
IMG_1307.JPG
IMG_1313.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: Falkirk and Lon12
After my 3000+ km road trip, I noticed a few issues with my X. I went to Lawrence Ave service centre and the place is a zoo. Cars being serviced in every available space. I had to zigzag around cars just to get to the washroom.

Last time I needed service, I had to book 6weeks out. I was pleasantly surprised to get an appointment next week. They said the Oakville opening helped but they also hired a bunch of new techs here.

So, a nice improvement in timelines.

I was in some fast moving traffic this afternoon on my way home from work so I didn't get a good look, but there's a fresh trench across the parking lot of the Calgary Service Centre to the parking area (facing Fairmont Dr) so I assume that would be electrical. Maybe they'll have a few Super Chargers or Destination Chargers out front for visitors/customers.

Being that they are charging for Super Chargers now, I think this would be a great spot to stick a bunch of Supers for those that don't have home charging. Close enough to the mall, "entertainment" and restaurants. This place would likely get idle billing for parking whereas CrossIron wouldn't.

Last edited:
Just to add to my previous post, there are 4 pieces of conduit sticking out of the ground by the parking spaces. Big enough for SuperChargers? Not sure... maybe 2" or so. Are most Service Center SuperChargers indoors or out? They seem to be a in a very public location for this building.

Is there anyone who lives in Victoria, BC who can report on how they deal with the closest SC being in Vancouver, a 2+ hour ferry ride and drive away? Do you only need to go there for the annual service or have you found yourself having to go to Vancouver other times for issues? When you have needed minor fixes/repairs are there Tesla Rangers on the Island?

Hopefully there will be a SC one day on the Island as we typically don't go to Vancouver that often (mainly because I hate driving in the Vancouver traffic, with EAP hopefully that will be less stressful).