Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my service appointment confirmation by email (note the address). The appointment was made using the app.

Your Service Center visit for <VIN> is confirmed for August 22, 2019 12:00:00 PM at Ottawa.

Ottawa
845 Carling Ave
Ottawa, ON K1S 2E7

Please arrive on time. If you need to arrive early, we will do our best to accommodate. Upon check-in, our team will confirm the estimated pick-up date and time.

We also offer a variety of transport options to ensure the most convenient service possible.
That’s awesome news and good to see that they met the August timescale.

Went by there on bike again today and got lucky. The back yard gate was open and there were two Tesla rangers in vehicles parked in front of the bays. No signs on the outside anywhere that I could see.
I snapped a quick photo trying to not look too suspicious :)

Attachments

• 20190808_151951.jpg
    20190808_151951.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 239
Does anyone have a phone number for the new SC in Ottawa? I am trying to get hold of anyone in parts to order some rims, but Montreal and Lawrence don't answer or return voice mails.
I don't have the phone number but I'm in the same situation. I'm in Ottawa. Wanted to get some rims and TPMS sensors for winter. Called both Montreal and Lawrence parts departments and nothing but the sound of crickets from them :( Very poor response in my opinion. In desperation, I called the Mississauga parts department and what a difference! The parts person there (Chris) was very helpful and confirmed pricing and availability for what I wanted. When I mentioned I was in Ottawa, he said there was a new service center opening up there soon and that would be the best place to order the items from so I wouldn't incur shipping from Toronto. He checked the Tesla internal system and wasn't able to get a phone number for Ottawa, but he took my name/number and said he'd call me once he had it. I'll keep you posted, and vice versa if you get the number I'd appreciate you posting it.

I don't have the phone number but I'm in the same situation. I'm in Ottawa. Wanted to get some rims and TPMS sensors for winter. Called both Montreal and Lawrence parts departments and nothing but the sound of crickets from them :( Very poor response in my opinion. In desperation, I called the Mississauga parts department and what a difference! The parts person there (Chris) was very helpful and confirmed pricing and availability for what I wanted. When I mentioned I was in Ottawa, he said there was a new service center opening up there soon and that would be the best place to order the items from so I wouldn't incur shipping from Toronto. He checked the Tesla internal system and wasn't able to get a phone number for Ottawa, but he took my name/number and said he'd call me once he had it. I'll keep you posted, and vice versa if you get the number I'd appreciate you posting it.
Just so you know, Frisby Tire can clone OEM TPMS sensors for you wheels for about $55/each. They work like originals.

Reactions: GarthG
Thanks for the info. By cloning, do you mean that they just detect what frequency the stock TPMS sensors operate at (I believe it is 433 MHz) to set the OEM ones to the same frequency, or is there something more complicated being done?
I saw them do at my tire store for my winter tires. There's a computer involved where they have to pick the year, manufacturer and model, wait a minute and the computer confirms the programming completed. Mine identify faster than the stock ones when the tires are swapped.

Reactions: GarthG
An update. Chris from the Tesla Mississauga parts department called me today. He told me the Ottawa center should be up and running in September and I'd be able to get the phone number at that point.

Patrick called me about an unrelated issue this afternoon, I mentioned that I needed 4 Aero rims and 20 minutes later I was picking them up at the Ottawa Service Centre. They are still looking at a soft launch in September but things are progressing. The lounge is set up and painted, just needs a bit more furniture. The shop is as Otto's left it, and is now home to a couple of loaner 3s. The parts area is not fully stocked but it's there and coming along. It's not a mirage, it's is really happening!

Patrick called me about an unrelated issue this afternoon, I mentioned that I needed 4 Aero rims and 20 minutes later I was picking them up at the Ottawa Service Centre. They are still looking at a soft launch in September but things are progressing. The lounge is set up and painted, just needs a bit more furniture. The shop is as Otto's left it, and is now home to a couple of loaner 3s. The parts area is not fully stocked but it's there and coming along. It's not a mirage, it's is really happening!
That’s great news! What did you pay for the Rims?

Patrick called me about an unrelated issue this afternoon, I mentioned that I needed 4 Aero rims and 20 minutes later I was picking them up at the Ottawa Service Centre.

I want to get a set of Aero rims for winter (and not have to have them shipped) - the SC centre doesn't have a phone number yet - anyone have luck putting it into a service request?

I want to get a set of Aero rims for winter (and not have to have them shipped) - the SC centre doesn't have a phone number yet - anyone have luck putting it into a service request?
I went to the Ottawa Service Center the day after I'd seen the post from can37 about him getting his rims. The center was not officially open but Patrick was there. I too wanted to order 4 aero rims. He told me to use my Tesla app, and request service in the "other" category and describe the service as wanting a set of rims. I got an automatically generated service appointment (pointed to my house) almost immediately but that was a placeholder. A few days later Patrick emailed me an invoice for the rims and the appointment was changed to mid-September. Patrick said the appointment was moved to that date because it sometimes takes a few weeks to get the rims. When I talked to Patrick, he said when the rims come in he could either deliver them to my house (Kanata) or I could pick them up at the service center. At this point the rims are not in yet.

The 845 Carling Ave Ottawa ON K1S 2E7 location is being used by the 5 mobile service reps and they are hiring more, but won't be official until they get their business permit from the city. (a few more weeks). Once they have the permit it will offically available to schedule. You can actually schedule today, if you select the location in the schedule app by typing 845 Carling, the drop down list will show the section. They have limited loaner cars.

Just been at the Ottawa SC on 845 Carling Ave getting my Model 3 LR RWD some items for the up coming winter. I got 40,000 on the odometer and it's time for the first paid maintenance. The maintenance was for cleaning and lube of front/rear brakes as suggested by Telsa for cold climates/road salt and new wiper blades. It's $175 labour per axle to "Brake Caliper Pad Slides - Cleaning and Lubrication (With Wheels Removed)" for $350. I added new wiper blades for $30 each and installed $17.50 (yes, I could do that myself but couldn't be bothered). Of course, some warranty items was also done. All said and done $480 including HST. If I include my new replacement tires (all those launches come at a cost) which cost just under $1000, my maintenance cost me 0.04 per km.

Of course, the service was impeccable and Patrick gave me a loaner (M3 Standard) so I'm not waiting (aka they're trying to actually have a normal lunch hour). They're not officially open yet but...
Ottawa_Tesla.jpg