Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto....

They originally had a dot somewhere around Belleville-Napanee area. I'm thinking that they probably do still plan to do something there, but not this year and they don't have an actual location scouted. Hopefully not wishful thinking!

Canada really does seem to be an afterthought for Tesla for some reason. My car is coming up on two years old, and it has never been Supercharged.

Wow, sure glad I found this thread. We are driving to Niagara (From Arkansas) and looking for any type of information on driving through Ontario. When we leave Niagara we head to Toronto (Happy to hear that we will have a supercharger there) and on through Barrie (would love to hear about any HPWC there) and then Parry Sound for an overnighter. From there to Sault Ste Marie for another overnighter then exit Canada through Upper Michigan and stopping in NE Wisconsin for a couple of days.
Will I have any problem with my Tesla navigation in Canada… seems I read that I might?
First time travelling in Canada so any other suggestions will be appreciated

Doug,

I need to go through Hope (BC) next week or the week after. Can you pass through sometime this week? :wink:

Does it still count if you fly him out, then have him drive your car past?

- - - Updated - - -

I think you might have missed the smile-and-a wink icon in my previous post.

No, I got it, but I just thought I would reiterate that Tesla's CHAdeMO adapter is a mythical beast.

Your comment was funny. Tesla's idea of putting "Coming Soon" in tiny type on an item which was promised I don't even know how long ago now - less so.

Not that I want one, personally. 35 cents per kWh plus $1000 for the privilege. No thanks.

The developments in Toronto and Cornwall are making the absence of the Kingston Supercharger increasingly frustrating. While Toronto to Ottawa (via Hwy 7) is doable in an 85 in warm weather (its around 400 km) it is not feasible during the winter months, making the Kingston Supercharger a necessity.

Any news as to whether Kingston will be in place by the end of the year? It (and Barrie) are still listed as coming soon (as it has been since mid-2013).

Status
Not open for further replies.