Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cancel Navigation Verbal Command Now Works!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You figure it out or walk 40 meters to you ride and test it. You act like I work for you dude. You crack me up.

You’re welcome for the info.

Ummm . . . they were explaining how to post information in a way that maximizes its usefulness to everyone. On forums, all posters are supposed to work for each other. Your rudeness does not crack anyone up.

Lol, @Austral spent three extra posts to add nothing to the conversation when they could have simply put a firmware version and one (or two) word(s) describing how they cancelled. Sigh... :rolleyes:.

Would really appreciate some info since there have been multiple releases lately, and wasting time using phrases that don't work on releases that don't support it is not much fun.

Thanks...

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Austral
I’m on 2017.42 and tested this. The phrases “stop navigation “, “stop trip,” “ cancel navigation “, all work. Just saying “cancel” or “stop” do not cancel navigation. Not sure if I will ever bother to use this feature as I always leave the map up and a single button press n the touchscreen cancels navigation.

• Informative
Reactions: KyleDay
Status
Not open for further replies.