Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't login to Slacker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've searched here and called Tesla but so far I don't have a solution.

I created a Slacker account on their website last weekend. Not premium, just a basic account at the moment. Since then I've tried all week to login on the Streaming tab to my Slacker account in the Model S but after I enter my email & password, it very quickly displays "Unable to login. Please try again later." Seems like it's not even enough delay to have tried to authenticate over the network - it's nearly immediately failing. That suggests to me some setting or something. I see (from 2013 posts) where there used to be a logout in the Settings -> Apps but the interface has long since changed - I don't see any logout type option anywhere.

Anyone have suggestions on this? On the Slacker website I can login, logout, login, see some stations that I set up and customized.

See my post. Do a Factory Reset.
I've searched here and called Tesla but so far I don't have a solution.

I created a Slacker account on their website last weekend. Not premium, just a basic account at the moment. Since then I've tried all week to login on the Streaming tab to my Slacker account in the Model S but after I enter my email & password, it very quickly displays "Unable to login. Please try again later." Seems like it's not even enough delay to have tried to authenticate over the network - it's nearly immediately failing. That suggests to me some setting or something. I see (from 2013 posts) where there used to be a logout in the Settings -> Apps but the interface has long since changed - I don't see any logout type option anywhere.

Anyone have suggestions on this? On the Slacker website I can login, logout, login, see some stations that I set up and customized.

Do a Factory Reset from Settings.

Tesla support sucks honestly they know nothing and like others here fedup with tesla slacker failure app ,no spotify support neither.
Slacker we are forced to use because is already in the car and tesla gave us no options to replace it or alternative app, maybe Elon musk have shares with slaker ;)

But slacker wont work in my tesla te login using my account like many users around the online community crying. And i i thk doing factory reset is stupid fix and a shame for tesla.

Anybody was able to login without factory reset? I will call tomorrow and escalate a claim. Since we are forced to use so tesla tesla are forced to fix it. I will keep you posted based on the fight i will do with tesla rude customer support. Let's see.

Tesla support sucks honestly they know nothing and like others here fedup with tesla slacker failure app ,no spotify support neither.
Slacker we are forced to use because is already in the car and tesla gave us no options to replace it or alternative app, maybe Elon musk have shares with slaker ;)

But slacker wont work in my tesla te login using my account like many users around the online community crying. And i i thk doing factory reset is stupid fix and a shame for tesla.

Anybody was able to login without factory reset? I will call tomorrow and escalate a claim. Since we are forced to use so tesla tesla are forced to fix it. I will keep you posted based on the fight i will do with tesla rude customer support. Let's see.

No offense man, but your post makes zero sense. Are you drunk posting?