Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

captured a lambo passing by me over speed limit against traffic lane

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just cruising around to pick up some grocery today. A Lambo was in a hurry and passed by me WAY over speed limit against traffic lane. Made the best use of Tesla model 3 dashcam and recorded the action :) My goal is to capture all the supercars in Toronto driving pass by me during this covid19 shut down :)

Reactions: SmartElectric
I was hoping video can be exported to computer like shown on the model 3 main consol to see all views simultaneously. Maybe it somthing Tesla can work on.

It was captured in the back road from Aurora towards Stouffville. I notice alot of drivers love to speed over limit on this back road during this time. Yesterday a Ford F150 truck speed pass by me over speed limit against traffic lane in the same area, but I did not bother to save dashcam video because it was just a typical truck not a cybertruck :)

• Funny
Reactions: SmartElectric
I still have to drive into work regularly and surprised seeing all the exotic/sports cars on the GTA roads.

Last 2 weeks I've seen the following;

- 2x Huracan's
- 2x Lambo Urus
- McLaren 720
- McLaren 520
- Lambo Avendator
- Acura NSX
- Ferrari 488
- Classic Ferrari 330GT (this one made me do a double take)
- Dodge vipers
- Many Mercedes AMG
- Porsche 911 GT3
- Many Porsche 911's
- Many BMW M's, Mercedes AMGs, Challengers, Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes

Guess the empty roads are making these cars daily drivers. Surprisingly, I'm also noticing many exotic cars being followed by G-wagons filled with entourage/security guys.

Right, Ontario allows passing on solid yellow, BUT in this case:

Driving to left of centre prohibited under certain conditions - 149.

(1) No vehicle shall be driven or operated to the left of the centre of a roadway designed for one or more lines of traffic in each direction,

(a) when approaching the crest of a grade or upon a curve in the roadway or within 30 metres of a bridge, viaduct or tunnel where the drivers view is obstructed within that distance so as to create a potential hazard in the event another vehicle might approach from the opposite direction; or

There is a slight crest in the road coming up, and therefore the pass fails subsection 1.a as I bolded.
Also, the speed is the real issue, not the passing.